for Remnant's Vampire Pirate

6/25/2020 c2 Count Noctulas
I find your absense deplorable! I demand to continue reading of my rival being a bumbling oaf in this new world as I plunder the shores of his pitiful Vampire Coast. If I do not see another chapter once my dreadfleet has bean amassed, I will string you up and make a part of my necrofex mount. SO GET TO IT!
4/16/2020 c2 Guest
Man you we need more of our favorite vampire pirate causing hell in remnant especially when cinder finds out his magic resistant and her powers Will be about as effective as a water gun and if he finds his slan gold from Warhammer 2 he will sever her connection to the maiden powers.
11/11/2019 c1 Marshall
"Putted" is not a word. The word you're looking for is "placed"
11/3/2019 c2 Guest
I hope he finds that harpoon in the total war Warhammer game and dose some serious damage with it and he unites his mind and is able to use his magic.
3/30/2019 c2 Guest
By any chance will he gain some future undead crewmates?
3/27/2019 c2 Guest
Liked the chapter, the fight was good, curious to see what his semblance will be
3/27/2019 c2 Carre
1. Intresting Story.
2. Will other undead, like Manfred, Neferata, Khalida (as examples), etc etc show up and become some kind of team?
Or will you make oc-charachters?
...And others from WHF... like a certain God of Change from the last chapter (quete: "Just as planned"...)?
3. Keep Up the Good Work (Thumbs Up!).
3/27/2019 c2 Ronmr
Damn, I love Harkon, he is awesome, and you wrote him so well.
3/26/2019 c2 2gold crown dragon
wonder...can faunus corpse be reanimated? of course you cqn!
3/20/2019 c1 Rhivan
Overall the first chapter is setting this up, and the story has potential although I'm unsure of how things will go in the future. In all honesty I do hope you keep this story going though.

Well since you asked for suggestions here is my thoughts on semblance and his aura :P

In Warhammer Undeath actually shrinks the soul as the undead body cannot contain it all. Hence why some personality traits warp and become far larger aspects of their character (as well as making it easier to distance one self from humanity) as such I think Luthor should have a very small aura pool. As aura is the direct manifestation of ones soul.

However since you brought up Semblances I think Undeath and Vamparism is such a ingrained part of his soul that Vamparism is his semblance. Summoning would probably cost Aura but at the same time draining blood from victims would top himself off.
3/18/2019 c1 Guest
Interesting, I want him to gut Raven like a fish for being a coward by the way. He is a greedy son of a bitch and will rock their society to its core.
3/16/2019 c1 gold crown dragon
of course no Luthor is complte without the shanty and freaking vampire undeads and giant crabs.
3/16/2019 c1 8Ghost of The Drive-In
Well done good sir, you have done something new on fan with a popular fanbase(seriously every story here has either space marines or guardsmen). Luthor Harkon is definitely someone who deserved more love from GW, and am glad somebody decided to do this(even in a crossover). For a semblance I agree with the clone idea, or maybe a semblance nullifier.
3/14/2019 c1 Guest
If not making clones for each personality what about an ability to mess with aura/semblance/magic whatever in his surroundings, weakening them or making them "misfire"? Anyway its an interesting idea, Harkon is a boss
3/15/2019 c1 4Limited Imagination
Interesting idea and a good set up for a story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

One question though.

Is this Total War Warhammer2 Luthor Harkon or the End Time Luthor Harkon, Mortarch of the Abyss, who defeat the entire Tomb Kings navy, get kick off a zombie dragon by Mannfred, and turn into ash by Nurgle-infested Isabella?
17 Page 1 2 Next »