for The Devil King Exchange Program

12/20/2020 c1 Whynot
This idea has a ton of potential, I'd have liked it more if Ajuka took him in as a human first and then the bit with the Evil Pieces came about later on as the story progressed or even not at all, but as a oneshot it's phenomenal. I'm fairly sure I won't see this updated if you posted it before you had an idea for the story, but I'm glad I read what there is to read.
10/25/2020 c1 Starlord Master
So cool.
5/10/2020 c1 ghostitan
cool story if you do decide to make more than a one-shot it will be a fun reader
12/29/2019 c1 Lasse2731
Knight locked ranma chan
11/29/2019 c1 Shadow
I Vote AKAME for akame ga kill
11/9/2019 c1 diamondgod77777777
Great job! Really like this idea. Are you gonna go all girls or a mix of girls and boys for the peerage? Either way I hope you finish everything up soon and post the next chapter.
8/4/2019 c1 frankieu
interesting idea for a story here is hoping your muse if kind and offers up more chapters
5/11/2019 c1 Guest
You are aware that the ammount of evil pieces used by the owner during the ressurection / claiming is dependent on the strenght of the claimed and the strenght and magical power of the one that is claiming?

So for a Campione the massive / gigantic / enormous ocean of magic and physical power that rivals the GODS, in all probability only leaders of factions of DXD would use more than one pawn not to mention other figures.

SO how are you going to make it so he uses all his pieces and has what(pathetic ammount of): 2 pawns, one bishop, one knight, and one rook?

How are you going to do this when a devil of pathetic and insignificant strenght(Rias Gremory) used eight pawns to bind a mortal wielding Heavenly Dragon(the mortal was pathetic and of no consequence(his power laughable) but the dragon was a nearly pinnacle of exsistance(subduing it and deboding and ensouling it cost the lives of DEVILS(the BIG 4) and GOD) only greater than a heavenly dragon in DXD are the DRAGON GODS)

SO who would warrant the usage of MC pieces in such enormous ammounts, when the MC wields the powers and gigantic magic of ascended beings(gods)? Will he have six dragons of significant strenght as servants? I do not think that some pathetic human / angel / devil / other mythological figure will require him to invest so much of his pieces.

What about the various factions of DXD GODS / Pantheons. On one hand you have mortal gods of DXD that live and die, are possible to be killed. On the other hand you have the Campione GODS and GODLIKE beings that step from the DOMAIN of IMMORTALITY to have a vacation on mortal plain and are unable to die truly and finaly, simply discarding the used mortal coil and returning once more to the DOMAIN to recuperate, regenerate and return once more when so desired.

It would be understandable and logical that mortal gods of DXD have become LEGENDS and MYTHS thus a COPY / ESSENCE were granted the residence in the DOMAIN by their deeds, behaviour and faith of the mortals. This would mean that every GOD, Ascended Mortal, Angel, Devil, Hero that was granted a place in the Domain if not dead on mortal plain resides in two places at once(there are two of them).

In the case of the various living GODS and other mythological beings it would be hilarious if two same beings one from mortal plain the other from the DOMAIN would meet. It would be more hilarious if the angels or devils would meet the dead members or leaders of their pantheons.
5/4/2019 c1 BT
An interesting start, and I’m looking forwards to more.

As for the harem…
Since you’re going with quality over quantity, and want someone overpowered, I vote for Eucliwood Hellscythe as his bishop.
4/23/2019 c1 Guest
There are hardly people who would take that many pieces considering the power he holds as a Campione as the stronger the owner of them the stronger the people you will be able to reincarnate and considering that his growth will most likely be much faster than any Campione (if they do grow in your story) then the power of the people he'll be able to reincarnate will be quite big unless you want to use some of the olders characters there is simple no one who would take so much pieces from him and thats even excluding the fact that all pieces are in fact mutation pieces...
4/7/2019 c1 Guest
This sounds like an interesting idea however if you do not want a big harem then you do not want to make each piece a mutation piece since you only need one mutation piece verses say 2 knights, rooks bishops or all the paws.
3/18/2019 c1 1weather witch nami
For Bishop might i sugest the maid from thre tohou series the one with time magic
3/16/2019 c1 SIMON80420
je propose chrome dokuro du manga katekyo hitman reborn
3/13/2019 c1 Awkane
Are you against taking people from Rias's peerage? If not I would like akeno as bishop or queen, kuroka as well.