for RWBY: The God of Horror

12/7/2020 c3 1Odnoglazyy Rytsar
Oh Salem good luck, because now you have to face Slendy, Cassidy, Charlie, Willy Afton, and more horros from Marks past videos. Pray to what every brother that gives a damn because from what I'm reading you wished you learned your lesson centuries ago.
2/29/2020 c3 Guest
Hot DAMN this story sucks balls. No joke; the plot, if there is even one coherent enough to be assessed, is awful.
You know what does have a good plot, though? Anything made by "I Luvgrace420" or "mr grimjaw" those guys knows how to write a story! Drop them a review if you get a chance, but dont hate!

Also kill yourself nigger
6/26/2019 c3 ZeEinKaizerIA
I want more chapters this is so gud
6/13/2019 c2 1BlazaWolf
This is ridiculous, but beautiful and amazing for it
6/12/2019 c2 Anonymous Sere 0001
what are the other monster I only know the Wendigo (until dawn) Slenderman (slender) Animatronics(fnaf).
4/12/2019 c1 4Remnant7
Nice
3/24/2019 c1 Valkoor123113
GOD THIS IS FUNNY! :)
Can't wait for the next chapters of this.
3/14/2019 c1 Guest
OMG funny as all hell. Please please keep this up and no matter what you do or go with this send a copy to mark.
3/13/2019 c1 Guest
. . .
... I mean, Mark is being very Markiplier-y, soooo... its good, I guess?
It would be fun if Mark starts another YouTube, or whatever the Remnant-equivalent is, to make money!
Because he starts from zero, no money, no home, no Chica... but with BS powers...
Have a pat in the back and congratulate yourself!
3/14/2019 c1 1pdalberg
this seems like its going to be incredibly funny. I look forward to reading this.