for Devil's Advocate

12/9/2020 c12 kekbekmekflekwek
I know you've abandoned this, or whatever, but, wow, have you really never heard of apostrophes before? Or have you, and you're just too lazy to use them? Jesus Christ, man.
11/8/2020 c1 Guest
I dont know bro, your writing style is good, i like setup of the au, but pacing is too slow cause you want to show everyone's reaction to naruto and tayuya in great detail and not just that, the different characters introduction and feelings, upbringings, well it could wait, but they are all happening one right after another.
I dont have much problem with that but your characters are too emotional, like naruto hadnt had half as bad as he did in canon but he just has a air of pity seeker(no matter how much you say he hate it) around him. And what kind of anbu just breaks down for naruto, cause he doesn't know his parents, i get it its a big deal, sad too, but dude again his life is not hard, he has family, friends and a non evil, cooperative biju. There is know reason to cry for him, much less for an ANBU captain, and heck they are willing to give away their life for a secret, i dont think they would even survive the pshyce evaluation of anbu, much less be a captain, so yeah, there you go, otherwise its interesting.
10/29/2020 c25 DragonPikelz
fuck i wish this would get updated one of go to reads
10/16/2020 c2 michaelyatez10
Tsunade backstory is no where near the worst backstory. If anything it would be Kakashi
9/11/2020 c25 YaBoiBlender
My guy we need more of this I beg of you.
9/7/2020 c17 Blood-Stained Minazuki
Very nice
7/17/2020 c14 Gamma-X
Why not just call Kakashi "Cyclops-sensei?"
'A minute longer never hurt anybody," huh? Yeah, tell that to Obito and yourself. If you just had one minute longer, Obito could've saved you from killing Rin.
Good chap though.
7/8/2020 c1 Solace Hollow V2
I absolutely fucking love this fic. Long and short of it. NaruTayu is one of my favorite pairings, and you, you do the pairing RIGHT. If ya ever need a beta reader, contact me
7/5/2020 c25 charzest05
Just waiting till the next update bro
6/2/2020 c25 ShadowViperX7
I love this story so much and I can’t wait for more updates
5/25/2020 c1 2reolroer
when's the next update KeKW PepeLaugh TeaTime
4/22/2020 c25 Pheonix Gr1mm
Admittedly this is the only story of yours that I’ve read and I’m not a person who likes to give reviews, even though I really should, but it’s hard to try and criticize someone’s work accurately as each and every person has a different perspective for they think is good. For me I absolutely love this story as it is completely different from all the other fanfictions I’ve read and puts a unique twist on a Naru/Tayu pairing that makes it a hell of a lot more enjoyable to read. Making a long ass tangent short The story is good and I’m glad I found it on this site.
4/11/2020 c25 160Grim06
Just re-read this and it's so good, I can't wait for this to updated, looking forward to how Naruto reacts to seeing Jiraya
3/17/2020 c2 5uflesh940
A bit heavy on the world building these past two chapters. Hopefully more action in the future
2/5/2020 c25 ManticoreBlues
hope you update soon, fucking love this fanfic
237 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »