for All The Little Lights

5/8/2021 c6 Roflmao101
Hello it’s me again! So I’m here because I wanted something light hearted and that would make me oblivious to the original story. Why you gotta hit me like that with the Tony for being accepting feels.
3/24/2021 c18 Psycloptic Furry
Are you ever planning on either continuing this story or creating an In The Shadow Of Your Wings version after you finish that one? I absolutely love these and I would really like one of those options to happen. Thank you for bringing your stories into the world. They are beautiful
3/24/2021 c11 Psycloptic Furry
AHHHH THIS IS LIKE MY FAVORITE CHAPTER IN ANY FANFICTION EVER AHHHHHH
3/23/2021 c8 Psycloptic Furry
Well. Bucky in the Bachelorette party is actually something I could see happening. Like he’s got a super laid back vibe, ya know? (At least, the Wyvern Bucky does) spectabulous!
3/23/2021 c7 Psycloptic Furry
“Did... did you just throw your arm?” “Looked like you needed a hand.” Utter perfection
3/23/2021 c6 Psycloptic Furry
Aannd all that progress is gone. Dangit Maggie why’d you have to be a hero?
3/23/2021 c5 Psycloptic Furry
Omg. I’m going back and re-reading this thing and ahhhh I love it so much! I can imagine the slightly terrified lad Bucky being so confused when Tony just acts so casual and it’s terrifying because he just DOESNT KNOW WHATS HAPPENING HERE AHHHH!
11/28/2020 c18 Cleo9427
Question: Due to the death of Chadwick Boseman, there’s a lot of talk that Shuri would take up the Black Panther mantle. Will you have a chapter like that?
9/23/2020 c18 1LisaPark
I LOVE THESE AUs SO MUCH IT HURTS! Maggie getting to live a (semi)normal life with Bucky and her entire family is exactly the kind of fluff and excitment I need to get me through the tough days at work! I spend my lunch breaks reading through the Wyvern again and reading these, it takes my mind off the stress :) Can't wait to keep reading more of your work - as always I think you're one of the best writers I've ever read! Wishing you well, and until next time! Xx
9/21/2020 c18 BuckyBarnes07
That was another awesome chapter, I love it.
9/20/2020 c18 2Artemis Laurens
I don't watch Daredevil but he's bad ass!
9/18/2020 c18 9Love.Fiction.2021
Nice chap
9/17/2020 c18 10zikashigaku
Ah Matt, so antisocial lol. I can picture Clint and Bucky fangirling about the parkour and then acting all cool about it xD ah hopefully one of these little stories will include that eventually hehehe.
9/17/2020 c18 13Littlecosma001
I hope Bucky, Clint, and Matt become parkour buddies, it'd be so cool :)
9/17/2020 c18 Sadie Kane
All the Little Lights, aka “Maggie adopts stray vigilantes”. I want a Wyvern Netflix show!
175 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »