FanFiction.Net
for Reset

9/3/2020 c1 Guest
Please don't put your pairing rants in the summary, it's exhausting.
8/9/2020 c1 angelmaebkempis29
you basically don't read the fucking book ... fuck u shit author
3/16/2020 c1 Guest
Could you not blatantly pairing bash in your summary please? You're entitled to your opinions, but putting them in your summary just wastes ppls time.
3/15/2020 c1 Guest
Love your story idea. It’s got some great premises. Please keep writing.
2/4/2020 c8 OmniViceUser
This is an interessting Story, i have seen a few with a similar premise, but what you have is distinct enough to be your own. Also, i dont remember any MAYOR missspelling. Thats the good part.

Then there are the Things you can improve. The biggest is your pacing, because the way you have written, especially in Conversations. You jump back and forth between Speakers, wich gets very confusing, since you give little to no Indication when a speaker is finished, and who is adding to a Conversation next. As a result, your Work feels extremly rushed, the Charackters have little Time to grow in between big Events, and as a consequence, we Readers have little Time to digest what you have given us. Another thing springing from this, is that you have repetition. Parts of Chapter 7 & 8 describe much of the same Events, which is not great.

All in all, a good Story, with the potential to be a great one, with a bit of reworking. Hope to read another Chapter soon, and hope you dont dismiss me because i have not posted on by now
7/16/2019 c8 34Neale
Don't know how I missed this one before, guess it's because I generally only find stories in the favourites lists of people who favourite my stories, but I'm finding it quite fun. A few new ideas, a few well deserved kicks up the arse for Alby, MoRon, the slag weazles, attack toad and fudgepacker, what's not to like? ;)

NB: I wish the ones who keep nitpicking and moaning about tiny technical errors would try to write something themselves and then get it posted on this site in a cohesive state, if they did they might have an idea of how much work it takes to iron out all the wrinkles the aps on this site introduce.

Thanks for posting a fun story.
6/14/2019 c8 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
6/10/2019 c4 Minniemousemom
Another really good update!
6/10/2019 c3 minniemousemom
Another really great update, I like the story a lot!
6/10/2019 c2 Minniemousemom
Another great update!
6/10/2019 c1 minniemousemom
Love the story!
6/10/2019 c8 Brightstone Keep
I am confused. It reads like you picked up a handful of story elements and threw them onto the wall to see what would stick.
6/10/2019 c8 geekymom
Great story!

Chapter 8 is the same as chapter 7.
6/10/2019 c8 Laurie24
Chapter 7 & 8 are the same
6/10/2019 c8 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
25 Page 1 2 Next »