for Thors Officer School - ToCS1 Outside the Fairy Tale

3/26/2019 c1 81Manu259
I like how this started, I'll wait a couple of chapters to see where this goes.

So far, though, you definitely have my attention.

Until next time.
3/25/2019 c1 15Apex85
Ohoho, this seems interesting OwO

Liked this selection process, nice and professional. And yeas, ever since I heard about the original script of Class VII going to be a group of officers instead of just students,an idea like this always seemed tempting to to explore.

And bringing up how they would be an elite unit seemed accurate considering some of the stuff they did in canon(rescuing hostages, counter-insurgency and counter-terrorism, infiltration of high value targets), seemed like the things you'd send special forces out when put on paper.

Making the Sachsen Iron Mine incident already occur, and mention of a Lamarre Succesion? Oh, these changes to background seem interesting. I look forward to how they will affect the present.

Surprised about the addition of Vandyck as being head of the Hundred Days War. I was under the impression that he had already retired from the army at the time, though I see that's different here. Only problem here, and it is minor, is Vandyck's name given here. Augustus Aurelius seems more fitting as a name for a nobleman even though he was explicitly mentioned to be of commoner origins.

That aside, I look forward to seeing more of this, and whatever other changes you have in store. Sincerely hope you'll update soon, and maintain this level of depth.
3/18/2019 c1 7JohnJoestar17
This seems like an interesting premise, and I'm pretty curious how an aged-up class 7 would fare on top of what the Thors experience is like. I also wonder if Millium and Crow will show up and whether their backstories will be altered accordingly.

Just to echo the other reviewer, the chapter length is a bit extreme. Personally I find chapters to be easier to read/digest if they're 7000 words max, but that's just me.

It's a pretty nice touch how you chose Nordic names like Loki and Odin for the military academies the class 7 kids went to. The selection process is fairly reasonable and sounds about right for an officer training school, and it's good to see Erika Russell of all people getting involved.
3/16/2019 c1 Skyleaz
Wonderfull start, a bit heavy on exposition, i'll be waiting eagerly for the introduction of class 7.
94 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7