for Blood Moon

6/8 c7 AZgirl66
Oh, please finish!
5/10 c7 Guest
Great story! Well written and has scared the mess outta me more than once. I was afraid Newly had stumbled onto more than “the killer’Shirley hole’!
1/2 c7 52shari
Poor Newly that grizzly finding will stay with him. Kitty needed to know what is going on but all of Dodge and surrounding area will be on edge
6/25/2019 c1 Guest
I hope you'll finish this story. You've got me hooked.
6/19/2019 c7 Ob1booboo2
this really fun to read. you have characters perfect. thank you
6/8/2019 c7 Guest
Anxiously anxiously awaiting next chapter(s)!
5/2/2019 c5 110SingerMe
I just found this story tonight. I have two more chapters to go but I had to pause and let you know that I was thrilled to see another story from you and a mystery! My favorite kind of story. I'm going to read the next two chapter and then turn on notifications so I won't miss anything else.
4/13/2019 c1 Guest
This story is so suspenseful and interesting! Thank you for the wonderful writing! Will you be adding more chapters to this story? Sure hope so!
4/8/2019 c1 Guest
Are you going to be able to finish the story?
4/8/2019 c7 52shari
The description of the storm in the opening lines I think is linked to the feelings and emotions of what is to come into their lives. It’s better to know the facts first hand then gossip that grows out of proportion. Poor Newly what a grizzly discovery. You left us needing more
4/5/2019 c7 47RBHDPSMMK4EVER
A fantastic cliffhanger. Great job and now there need to be more, but I'm almost afraid of what comes next.
4/5/2019 c5 RBHDPSMMK4EVER
Great descriptions. You have to wonder how people in helping professions like Matt tolerated all the awful things that mankind does to each other. It must tax the soul. You have done a very good job of portraying this.
4/5/2019 c4 RBHDPSMMK4EVER
Why do I feel like Matt won't be able to stay out of this investigation? a horrible crime and very scary the way you portrayed it.
4/4/2019 c3 RBHDPSMMK4EVER
It becomes more serious and more exciting. You have added just enough elements to make us begin to worry about the violence of the perpetrator and what the means for our favorite people.
4/4/2019 c2 RBHDPSMMK4EVER
It is always nice to see Matt and Kitty together and as much in love as ever. It seems as though things will not be calm forever that change is coming and not the best of news. Great cliffhanger
88 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »