for Merida's Tale

10/24/2019 c3 2deepmoonlight
God, i found this fic lately and i didn't think i would like it this much but i do! It's safe to say i pretty much love, love, love your writting, so please write some more stories! xx
7/18/2019 c5 Austenlove
How I missed this story! It is so good! And is so obviously how you have grow in your writing. The characters always move me. I don't know what more, their bantering, Harvey's and Donna's vulnerability, how, even with all that happen, they are still standing strong and together they are handling their problems. Paula didn't knowing which ethic code is the right one made me lol. I loved how you put in there some things about transference and Harvey's reasoning about why he did go to Paula. Now, i can't wait to see all the important conversations, Donna/Harvey and Harvey/Paula and how everything will work out. Oh! And I can't forget that I'm most anxious to see Paula for the last time.
I know how difficult was writing this chapter for you were and I just I wanna tell you that I'm very proud that you didn't give up and could write this, an amazing chapter. So thank you very much for all the work that you put in here!
7/14/2019 c2 Guest
ok I love how you humanise Paula and I love all the different characters thoughts. This story is perfect
6/14/2019 c4 xScandalFan
Omg a time out! Can't wait to see how Harvey is going to react to this..
5/18/2019 c4 1BiaAylesworth
Wow loved this argument! They really need to talk about all that hell that happened at s07 and also Paula is a bitch, i never hated a character like i hate her.
5/17/2019 c4 Guest
Don't you dare to let us wait long till a new chapter after such a cliffhanger! Hope to hear from you soon, it's a good story :)
5/16/2019 c4 Austenlove
KKELSKSKSKSKSLAKA I JUST HAVE ONE QUESTION... HOW DARE YOU TO END THE CHAPTER LIKE THIS?! IT WAS SO SO GOOD! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! THEY REALLY NEEDED TO PUT EVERYTHING OUT, ALL THE PAIN THEY BROUGHT TO EACH OTHER SO THEY CAN TRULY MORE FORWARD... AND PAULA STILL BRINGING HAVOC EVEN WHEN SHE ISN'T THERE... GOSH... HATE HER... I LOL WHEN YOU PUT HER TOGETHER WITH HARDMAN AND MALIK... IT'S WHAT SHE DESERVES... WORSE THAN GIBBS... BITCH OF THE YEAR! HAHAHHAHA I'M WITH DONNA, WOULD IT BE SO BAD IF SHE LOSES HER LICENSE?! SO MUCH PAIN IN THEIR CONVERSATION, ALL THE UNSAID THINGS... BUT HARVEY SHOWED SO MUCH GROWTH WHEN HE CHOOSE TO TALK TO DONNA ABOUT EVERYTHING... UGH! MY BABY IS TRULY READY TO A MEANINGFUL AND MATURE RELATIONSHIP. AND THE END... WHAT WAS THAT END?! CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE NEXT ONE! ONE MORE THING... EVEN IF A KNEW A FEW THINGS AND THE DIRECTION THAT THE CHAPTER COULD HAVE, YOU STILL SURPRISED IN SOMETHING!
THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE!

PS: SORRY FOR THE CAPS... I'M JUST EXCITED! HAHAHAHA

PPS: YOU'RE MOST WELCOME! ANYTIME YOU NEED! AND YOU LEFT ME QUITE EMOTIONAL WITH THE DEDICATION, YOU'RE VERY SWEET!
5/16/2019 c4 9nikkaq
"I think we need some time out." WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?! Omg great chapter! The confrontation scene is amazing. Bet it felt good for them to actually say those things they've been repressing for a long time. Looking forward to the next chapter!
4/8/2019 c3 nikkaq
Intense update. Loved it!
4/8/2019 c3 Guest
You don't write like crap. This idea for that srory is sooo brillant, maybe I love it so much cause I hate Paula even more xd anyway, I won't say anuthing about your language, cause I am not a native either. I was having fun during reading this, so I think you underrate yourself a bit :) I also think you should write more. You have great ideas- speaking of this story as well as that M-rated one shot.
Ps. Yes, I do like curses:P
4/7/2019 c3 Austenlove
OMG! I'm screaming!
I love it. This story certainly isn't going to where i was expecting and i'm loving every second of it. Gosh! I hate Paula! I'm a psychologist and everything she became on the show goes against everything i learned and believe and it's piss me of to this day that that storyline didn't have the proper fall out on the show... so to see it in fanfic is always welcome... I have the feeling it isn't the end and i can't wait so see what you'll bring! Also... thak you very much for writing this! :)
Ps: Posting again cause i didn't know i was log out! oops
4/7/2019 c3 Guest
OMG! I'm screaming!
4/7/2019 c2 kaja2014
It's got a really great plot I love how Donna stands for herself and doesn't give a fu*k about Paula
I'm looking forward to the next chapter and all your future fics :)
3/21/2019 c2 Guest
Damn good story. It cointains both darvey relationship, their love and well them and has a very interesting plot. Additionally it has good style, so in the end I read this like a book. Very good :)
3/21/2019 c2 Austenlove
WoW! I love it! The plot is great and totally took me by surprise! I'm glad to see somenthing different happening to Paula than a expected surprise pregnancy. So thank you for writing this and cannot wait to see where this goes.
22 Page 1 2 Next »