for Better than Affleck

5/15 c7 Danielfan
Nice feelgood story, but I would have liked it a bit longer- interaction with family, SG1 etc. Keep up the good work.
8/30/2019 c7 90Mini Goat
Super cute. Glad you will be continuing the story.
8/27/2019 c7 30tmtcltb
I have to admit that I'm sad the story is over, but I LOVED the way you brought Daniel and Addy back together. Daniel was so perfectly in character with his desire not to hurt her and not giving her a chance to tell him what she wanted. The end with the two of them being so cute together was wonderful. I hope to see more of these two in the future!
8/26/2019 c7 LizzyDixon
I loved this so much! It was so much fun to read, I can't wait for another story!
8/23/2019 c7 72MusketeerAdventure
This was such a great ending to your story. I have really enjoyed this journey of Daniel and Addy! Each installment was a joy to read. I am glad this chapter gave us a happy conclusion. I like these two together and hope to see more of them in the future. Well done!
8/23/2019 c7 Marcy
I really liked this little story. You're a good writer and have a firm grasp on Daniel and Jack. I so enjoyed Daniel's stumbling and stuttering and Addy is an interesting character. The end was such a fluffy adorable way to go! Can't want for more! Lol!
7/31/2019 c6 30tmtcltb
Finally catching up on my reading and oh what a gem this was to read! The beginning with Daniel remembering those moments with Addie was so beautiful and miracle. It almost felt like reading poetry. And the part with her family celebrating Christmas really did almost feel like a Rockefeller picture. Plus I loved the conversation with Jack. That dog story was the perfect addition and way to push Daniel on. Fantastic chapter!
6/29/2019 c6 TheNat2.0
This was a great chapter. It pulled me right in from the first paragraph. It's so beautifully written. I enjoyed your background on Daniels family. poor little Daniel, I was glad to learn some of his life but the memories of his family were so sad. I like Addy more with every chapter, she's really easy to relate to. Her worries are so normal and everyday you paint a nice contrast between Daniels reasons and Addy just being a normal person. Now to my most favorite part!

Jack was perfect! Lol. I agree that "there are lots of really good reasons not to be with someone..." But I don't think I've ever considered Chinese food vs pizza a good one! Lol!

I so cannot wait for the next chapter!
6/29/2019 c6 72MusketeerAdventure
This was wonderful! I really enjoyed your conversation here between Jack and Daniel. You captured their way of speaking perfectly. I am so looking forward to the next chapter! Here's hoping Grace is willing to help a guy out!
6/29/2019 c6 LizzyDixon
I loved this chapter! It was so worth the wait! Great Job!
6/29/2019 c6 Sam0728
I'm to lazy to log in, but you know who I am! XD
But, I am in love with this chapter. So happy with it! Jack and his wisdom...I love that man! I am SO looking forward to the next chapter!
5/16/2019 c5 30tmtcltb
You did such a lovely job of painting a picture of two lost and confused people who really need to find each other. I like Addy more and more each chapter!
5/14/2019 c5 58AnadoraBlack
Hey my love! For once I'm reading this without knowing what it's going to talk about... XD

This is a great chapter, once again! I love how this is going and how you're making it plausible for the two characters. Because in WHAT world do people think of each other 24/7? I mean, when you've got a job, and a family, friends...you tend to manage to think about something else than the person you've hurt or been hurt by. ;)

It's great. It's always great, anyway. :D
5/11/2019 c5 72MusketeerAdventure
Great update! Looking forward to reading more!
5/10/2019 c5 5Sam0728
I love Daniel and Addy! Can't wait for the next chapter!
30 Page 1 2 Next »