for Expanded Batman: OC Profile

4/8/2019 c1 22ZadArchie
This story is written in second-person language and contains places for the reader to insert personal information as they read, such as a name and descriptions, implying the reader a character in the story. By making the reader a character in the story, it makes the story interactive. Interactive content is not permitted on this site per the Rules & Guidelines we all agreed to when we signed up for accounts. To avoid this issue, simply rewrite the story in first or third person and maybe just pick a generic OC name to use. Take these suggestions into consideration as they will help you avoid issues with the rules in the future. Please understand, I say what I say in the spirit of what this site is about: making good stories great, if not brilliant.

Best,
Zad
Critics United
3/25/2019 c1 7Julyza
This is very good, but self inserts aren't allowed here along with second person pov. Why don't you just make it an author insert or just make it an original character.
You have an interesting character and having it as a reader insert holds you back on using all the potential you have of being a good writer here.