for Fox in the Leaf

7/24 c22 Guest
Hell hath no wrath like a woman scorned
7/6 c6 23ShinigamiNoKitsune209
Yeah, this really does have the marks of a first fic:

Great potential, but the execution could be done better, although it is still passable (for me, at least.) I'll see where this goes since it's your first fic. Maybe a rewrite/new updated version is in order if you so choose.

For your future fics, don't just try, but really learn when to slow down the pace, and when to speed it up. Also, learn how to Maje the dialogue sound natural.

These two will help in the long-run and usually go hand-in-hand. I look forward to more of your writing in the future since I see promise!
6/26 c6 Ophis-The-Infinite-Dragon-God
Shame, this story had so much potential, instead it's going the constant angsty abuse route with Hiashi apparently being a traitor spilling secrets he was ordered not to release by the Hokage while the author just causes more and more problems just to see a child tortured in this work, the whole becoming a fox is also completely pointless since he's also forced into a human form by a seal of all things which Hiruzen was not even particularly good at.
6/22 c34 1Whitefang24
what happened to Minato did he die again or did the reanimated jutsu end
6/20 c30 jackal011
no an interesting idea fanfic would be if Yori Akadō ability to steal tracker actually allowed him to be able to access the bloodlines of said chakra you can give the ability to anybody else just pointed out
6/19 c1 Guest
How is this a neglected what if
6/19 c12 jackal011
yeah but that's true about everyone and Shippuden
6/16 c7 blacklightning18
naruto did the same the introduce kushina did as kid in academy
6/15 c5 30DalkonCledwin
Snakes aren’t slimy.
6/9 c66 Ryan
This story was buidling up nicely and then it turned into a feelgood cutesy thing, I don't particularly mind, but I also lost the interest to continue with the sequel.
6/2 c14 79YeagerMeister31
Another nice chapter Anko and Hana are cool older sister figures along with Ayame, nice rant from Naruto to Sakura she really needed it now it depends on if she will heed his words or ignore them.
6/1 c13 YeagerMeister31
Well Damn that was one funny chapter I can't wait for more.
6/1 c12 YeagerMeister31
Well, that was nice would have been nice for Sasgay to feel the thousands years of pain as I don't think I've ever seen it happen to him before.
6/1 c11 YeagerMeister31
Well, that was interesting sux he's with those 2 though even if I am a big Sakura fan, also loved the Uchiha meaning booklet.
6/1 c10 YeagerMeister31
Well, that was a great chapter but if Hana can easily dispel Naruto's Henge than anyone can in a spar or other things.
1,098 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »