for Black Widows

2/23 c1 9petalssunwards
OMG this is the best plotline ever!

I love two Slytherin sisters !
2/13 c1 Guest
Very Slytherin of them both. Obviously someone paid attention to Joseph Priestley in school.
1/20 c1 yuiop
Nice
1/14 c1 60red-jacobson
I know that the story says complete, but I really hope that your muse brings you a sequel. I'd really love to see more of the scheming sisters.

Red
1/5 c1 4hvm2k2
Interesting premise. Would love to see a follow up of Harry's Hogwarts years, scheming how to take the blood purists for all of their money.
12/31/2019 c1 HPNU92
Kudos
12/25/2019 c1 Navn Ukjent
Interesting twist on the presumed muggles and muggleborn.
12/14/2019 c1 15Saissa
What an interesting concept! I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel - perhaps with Harry and Dudley both entering Hogwarts - or at least Harry anyway while Dudley maybe goes to the Irish schol - or perhaps both boys attend the Irish school and Dumbles goes nuts looking for Harry from age 11.
12/7/2019 c1 20Alyce and Indi
Amazing. Them witches is smart.

Who's Dudley's real father in this? I was hoping I'd find out.

Here is the part where I would normally say my favorite part. So: all of it. Thank you for writing this immensely entertaining artwork.
11/20/2019 c1 8gabzep
That was awesome! Lol
11/8/2019 c1 Calebros
so a bubblehead charm would have saved Tom, yet he or others didn't think of it?
11/6/2019 c1 19Anime Princess
Interesting
10/16/2019 c1 Love2read23
I've been avoiding this one as I didn't think I'd like this alternate "good" Petunia. It's funny that a black widow that only married Vernon for his money is better than the "normal", doting house wife.
You never say who the Dudley's father actually is. I feel better for him that's it's not actually Vernon.
When it mentioned how Lily would have grateful towards Sirius if she hadn't actually want James died made me think that maybe he have been tricked into fathering Dudley. Then they'd have another connection to a vast amount of wizarding world money. Though I wouldn't want Sirius to be killed as well. I hope Dudley has a different name.
I'm glad Lily's alive. I'm glad she sent Harry away with a house elf (though I suspected it was an Evanheart house elf) which was especially useful in the argument with Dumbledore that Harry wasn't even there. I love how Lily took down Voldie then captured his wraith and lectured him on the soul. I always love your in depth analysis of magic.
9/17/2019 c1 Kyr
Interesting short story. I enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.
9/14/2019 c1 2MCH
excellent fun story and a nice twist on JKR story. love it.
103 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »