for Black Widows

5/2/2019 c1 Millie072
Mercenary little witches, aren't they. Their saving grace is their love for their sons. Would be very interesting to see who Dudley's real father is.
5/2/2019 c1 KnowInsight
wow that was a darker lily than i'm use to. Love how she killed Voilde though.
4/23/2019 c1 everpresent
well that was a dark little tale... a bit rushed but quite fun. I was wondering about Dudley's real father. Still hiding that name.
4/17/2019 c1 10RevDorothyL
Love it! :)
4/16/2019 c1 Fury074
Egyptians would never create Horcruxes. The Greeks, like Herpo the Foul, feared death. So it actually makes sense for the Horcrux to have been invented by a Greek wizard.
4/13/2019 c1 Gouravsilentreader
Amazing and interesting concept
Love it
Please update next part soon
4/5/2019 c1 6RedRebelPirate
Hahaha, hilarious, an decent addition would be either petunia or lily ending up with sirius, he's rich too, and it would make for a wonderful, sequel:
Grieving wife finds comfort on shoulder husband's best friend.

Also he's been described as looking even better than James. I really like it. I can't exactly take it seriously as I'd like to think better of a least Lily, but hell yeah were petunia and Lily badass in this fic. To bad Vernon doesn't die in the original, I wonder what a non-OOC Petunia would've done if he'd died.
I mean on her account I think this story is actually quite more believable. Who'd want to marry a violent, sad piece of pig like him on their own free will. Except like here for his money.
4/3/2019 c1 2adafrog
Good, thanks.
4/1/2019 c1 Ariadne Venegas
I really want to know who is Dudley father?
3/29/2019 c1 mckertis
A fun little idea, but the characters are completely unrealistic. Real people dont talk exclusively in exposition.
3/27/2019 c1 messhnhs
Good story but cold. What can o say! I like it.
3/25/2019 c1 Guest
Honestly it would make too much sense, given all the reasons to question why they ever married those particular men. I might feel a smidgen bad for their "victims", but not much. James got the girl he always wanted and to go out a hero, and Vernon got the illusion of a pretty doting wife and child before his accident. I do wonder if Petunia took advantage of her magical talents to dodge having to sleep with Vernon outside of sharing a bedroom in the most basic sense. It's not like muggle contracts can tell if they'd actually tried to make the baby together ever, unless there was a reason to do a paternity test.
3/26/2019 c1 mojones2119
Oh yes, well done! Love it. Thanks...
3/25/2019 c1 gginsc
Strange, I like this gold-digging, cold-blooded Lily more than I like the original.
3/22/2019 c1 Guest