for Supreme Intelligence

5/17/2019 c1 120ninjadevil2000
Aww , sweet!
5/4/2019 c1 16Dictator4Life
It was a headcanon of mine that she was who he saw! He's objectively a bad person but he's a really interesting character. Thank you for sharing!
4/7/2019 c1 2k+Hawki
So while I certainly like the idea behind this, in terms of execution? Not so much.

Part of the issue is that with this being less than 500 words, you’re trying to cover a lot of material in a short amount of time. This is most apparent when not only is that word count divided into three sections, but between the second and third, we go from “Vers is the person Yon-Rogg most admires” to “I’m in love with Vers.” For the context of the oneshot, it’s not out of character, but it’s a drastic leap in terms of what’s actually presented in the oneshot itself. It also feels kind of like it’s setting something up with the mission thing. Granted, it’s a oneshot, it doesn’t need to be resolved, but we don’t even get insight into the mission itself, only that he’s not going on it…after which the whole “true wuv” thing comes up.

So, nice idea, but it’s trying to do too much in too little time.
3/20/2019 c1 Stefnato
Great beginning. I hope you will update soon
3/18/2019 c1 importchic
Oh, I really like this idea. I always suspected he saw her when he spoke to the S.I.