FanFiction.Net

Fantástico!
Perfecto
De Verdad Maravilloso
2/12/2023 c42 YargLives
What a ride. I’m guessing this is either dropped or on a long hiatus since it’s been a minute between updates. Very excellent story though. Would have loved to gotten to read an ending and how you wrapped everything up, but it doesn’t take away my enjoyment from what has been written. Great characterization, fun lemons, and an engaging story. Really well done.
2/12/2023 c4 miguel.puentedejesus
Fantástico!
Perfecto
2/5/2023 c39 ShadowFoxKage
Best reason for Naru-nii's disappearance is figuring out the Hirashin.

So far it looks like Kurenai, Hinata, Ino, Temari, Mabui, Samui and Mei are in then Sakura as another possibility. That also involved Konoha, Sand, Kumo and Kiri. If Kiri signs the Omai, what will Iwa think? Especially if they learn about the Omai through their Daimyo and then learn Naruto can use the Hirashin.

Looking forward to where this heads.
2/1/2023 c37 11LoveLifeForever
I completely agree that a nuke can destroy at the cellular level, but you have to consider the reality of all factors.

Manda is capable of taking explosions, but an explosion is essentially fire and blunt force damage. While the snake proved exceptionally resistant to such damage, piercing damage is widely considered to be an excellent counter point to this type of defense. If deidara is a massive firebomb (sorry, but Sasuke would be dead if it were a nuke at point blank like that, I don't care how much organic flesh there is) Naruto is a bunker buster. The wind chakra would pierce Manda's hide with extreme prejudice.

If you're looking for a nuke, the bijuu bomb really is the most accurate representation of both it's damage level and the type of damage it inflicts.

Besides, Manda was stabbed in the nose, not the brain (looked up several diagrams on snake anatomy, their brain sits further back in the skull.) It was the world's most ham handed piecing. It's like being stabbed in the hand. Hurts like hell, but it isn't fatal... Especially by anime logic.
1/23/2023 c42 milkdud8888
10/10
1/23/2023 c42 1The.Last.Prophet.123
nice fic is it in hiatus or something though?
1/22/2023 c42 suryamgangwal63
any news on the next update. it has been over a year already
1/22/2023 c25 11Timberwolfe
Boring...Just add Ino/Sakura and ignore the rest of these. It's getting really stale
1/22/2023 c23 Timberwolfe
Uggg...Don't bother adding so many girls. It gets boring and stale. Just add Sakura and Ino, and be done with it.
1/20/2023 c20 2maxperseus130
TBH I feel like Kishimoto never had any idea what the next sentence of his own story was gonna be since the very first chapter. As if he had a weird dream about an orange ninja one night that he told a publisher friend about, and suddenly he has a contract with a publishing company and no actual story to give them. And the way he decided to deal with that, was to get high and write whatever, regardless of what he's already written or where the plot is already heading. And when it got turned into an anime he decided to throw in some bullshit DBZ power scaling, because that's what everyone else was doing.

And don't even get me started on Boruto.
1/20/2023 c16 maxperseus130
Speaking of Haku, I hope you at least intend to cover the Snow Country movie. It would be so awesome to see Haku's Kekkei Genkai Hyoton vs their Hiden Hyoton.
1/15/2023 c42 6deacon94
Definitely one of my favourite Naruto fanfiction well done and I can't wait for more
1/14/2023 c19 11Timberwolfe
We did get the butt scene after all that lube talk and build up?!
4,902 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »