FanFiction.Net
for The Last Prayer

10/5/2021 c2 Axccel
Alternate title: “Naruto Mugs a Death God”
10/3/2021 c41 banshee157
it has been over one month. UPDATE awaited. good thing about this fic is the connections are more real, more acceptable. in comparison to eroninja,where the characters hardly do any wrong and are always shown to be good, just a few guilt moments and everything is good. this has better development.
10/2/2021 c25 2DatGuy1st
Damn good for you for getting a new idea with Mabui and Samui
9/28/2021 c41 Guest
I hope Sakura joins narutos hearm it's clearly obvious she wants to be part of his hearm and experience the love Naruto has had for her since day one uñlike the first time when she hurt and broke narutos heart she can experience the real deal and finally realize and truly understand how deep his and her own feelings towards each other truly are and finally live life she always wanted except it's with Naruto instead of sauske who she originally thought was the one for her but in reality he wasn't I hope next chapter Naruto and Sakura can finally have there special moments together it's been since chapter 19 or 20 since they done something like that
9/30/2021 c41 Ericaldrius
I hate this feeling.
I just read all 41 chapter of this wonderful piece of fiction.
But the story isn't over.
I want more. Its almost worse than being cockblocked.

This is excellent writing. Your pacing could use some work, but otherwise I consider this flawless.

I genuinely look forward to an update. Please?

Thanks for writing.
9/30/2021 c41 The Light Hunter
Never though harem fics will be this good
9/28/2021 c41 Guest
To all those a kissasses Reviewers Can Suck a Dick

Constructive criticism is much better than your Half baked compliments towards the story.

People are allowed to critique a story thank you very much.. the only reason why you guys are attackong others critiquing the story is Jerk off to the Lemon Scenes. LMAO.
9/27/2021 c1 Dasgun
о.о
9/23/2021 c33 Guest
The exchange with Gaara was heartwarming.
9/23/2021 c28 No Acc
You are beating the reader over the head with too much telling and exposition. Just calm the fuck down!
9/23/2021 c12 CheezyBallsss
Currently on chapter 13.
9/23/2021 c6 3GraeFoxx
I don't delete just any reviews. It takes a specially kind of dumb, entitled, and overall pointless batch of words to earn being deleted. Don't like my fic, fine. Don't leave hostile insulting reviews. Or go somewhere else to spew your babble.
9/23/2021 c11 CheezyBallsss