FanFiction.Net
for The Last Prayer

4/14/2019 c11 biob1
Very good job
4/14/2019 c11 TheKingOfHeroes
Espero que a personalidade ingenua do naruto evolua e ele pare de ser tão infantil... querer mudar as opiniões dos aldeões? Porque ele deveria? Os aldeões estão errados então por que ele quer gastar seu tenpo e sacrificar sua vida por pessoas assim...
4/14/2019 c10 1smart move
i really like your story and i actually like your lemons but pls dont start with the kage bushin during sex stuff
4/14/2019 c11 Uzukaki
This is a great story so far
4/12/2019 c10 zpm
you're limiting the harem too much and too skewed to konoha. there's an incredible number of beauties throughout elemental nations. i suppose you could limit the harem to his regular sexual partners but take into consideration his training trip with jiraya and he could have a number of casual flings all over the place.
4/12/2019 c6 Guest
So naruto is just a toy to be used by everyone
4/12/2019 c10 Guest
It's kinda weird, you say everyone's aged up, but it doesn't really feel like it. Naruto still acts more like first part canon rather than the shippuden version I feel.
4/13/2019 c11 1firetemplar415
I liked the chapter very much. Especially the intro, lol.
4/13/2019 c11 EventNyan
Great story, well written, Drama is on point. 11/10 would read again.

For the Harem I think Anko is overused and would feel artificial in this setting (maybe a bit easy too ?).
So i propose Fu or Karin.
Both of them can be introduced in the Chunin exam easily (We know Karin was saved by sasuke in the Forest of Death and Fu is from an Allied village). Fu can be introduced in Takigakure arc too.
Karin would be good for drama.
Fu could relate to Naruto and vice versa.
Hope you give it some thought.

PS: Think of Fu on top of Mabui.
4/13/2019 c11 Reft
like it :)
4/13/2019 c1 Amateur Warlock
I don’t know what I’m looking forward to more, your next chapter or the GOT season 8 premier. Which, if I’m being honest, is probably the GOT season premier haha, but your story is a close second lol

As always keep up the good work!
4/13/2019 c11 fanficreader71
Great chapter I enjoyed reading it.
4/13/2019 c11 Internal.Creation.Engine
Yo grae this is fantastic bro me and my buds are loving it. keep it up man
4/13/2019 c11 Dopeenight
So I like the idea of your story. I like the plot development of your story. I like everything about you story except one character. Naruto. Thisnt me trying to flame your story its just that Naruto might be the stupidest densest person ever. Everyone is manipulating him and hates him and he cant see any of it. Just my opinion the story iui s still in the beginning stages so maybe hell get smarter than the other Naruto who seems just as stupid as him
4/13/2019 c5 Star Iron
OK yeah what Ino did in this was seriously fucked up. I really hope that Naruto's 'Harem' is not built on a foundation of rape.
4,625 « Prev Page 1 .. 285 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 305 .. Last Next »