FanFiction.Net
for The Last Prayer

3/31/2019 c4 Fuyuriku
than keep working on
3/31/2019 c3 Fuyuriku
ending his day knocking out in his sleeping bag
knocked out

for it's cooling relief
its

her fishnet stalkings
her fishnet stockings? Never heard of stalkings

Her C-cup breast bounce
breasts?

way Ino ride his leg
rides

Despite it's aggressive
its

With ever etch of her pleasure membrane
every inch?

Fuckin him just is and her cerebellum is immediately rushed
just is ... ?

stop. Ahn,
3/31/2019 c2 Fuyuriku
Than he won't
Then

than the illusion has you
then

'No!' Naru-nii quickly calls.
'No!' _should be bold

be able to hear all prayer
prayers

than it might be able to
then

was even tailored made for him
tailor made

tottaly going blow his mind
tottaly going to blow

knot
_
Thank you for the read.
3/31/2019 c5 WhateverPlus
Great Chapter, Continue Please.
3/31/2019 c1 Fuyuriku
she watches his mother pull out a pill
he watches
_
Thank you for the read.
3/31/2019 c5 AJGuardian
Oh shit. That's some real drama you got going there. I still wonder how Ino got so hot and bothered around Naruto. What the hell happened
3/30/2019 c5 12MindForged
Woah, this chapter went pretty dark. I was a little unprepared for it... It's getting a little off how willing everyone is to be mean and cruel everyone is. Not badly written, just a little much. Not much levity so far.
3/30/2019 c5 Portgas D. Potter
( ' 3 ')
3/30/2019 c5 biginferno
interesting story I hope Tayuya, Samui or Yugito make it into Naruto's harem though Tayuya deserves a spot the most Naruto will definitely give her a better life than what she has in oto
3/30/2019 c5 drakk91
I love your story overall and your characterization, and I'm really curious on what you're planning to do, but seriously what the fuck?

I would be disappointed if there isn't some serious repercussions after what those girls have done to mini-naruto, that's some serious abuse/manipulation going on.
There isn't anything to build an healthy relationship with any of those girls, the classic crutch of hinata, a means to an end for kurenai and the useful idiot for the others. Yami naruto should be one hell of an opponent later on.

And yes the knotting/bestiality was disgusting, valuable reasons or not.
3/30/2019 c5 3Dark Link M Smith
need more of this hope to see more sex with ino
3/30/2019 c5 Spect3r
I just hate Sakura so much that even seeing her here makes my blood boil. Its horrible thinking that she May actually have some fans.

Ino and Kurenai, their characters are horrible as well. İm mostly neutral about them but you define their characters as worst as possible.

Just fck them up and show them that Naruto doesn't need any of them. Naruto gotta grow up after all that hurt.

But other than, i like your writing style. And gonna be around to see them tamed (if not dead)
3/28/2019 c4 killendell
Well, this was a new story that I just spotted, and I'm glad I did! Thanks for the fun read so far, and I look forward to seeing more of this in the future!
3/26/2019 c4 Fyhdhf
Hope you add Shizuka or Shion
3/27/2019 c4 44TokehGecko
Very Nicely written! Easy to follow!

So hard to find good fics these days. I always enjoy timetravel elements in fics, and this one is done splendidly! You keep young Naruto and old Naruto very IC.
Don't forget to include different perspectives of ongoings, though. People like Shikamaru, Kakashi and Sasuke are sure to notice sudden differences.
I like how you're handling Kurenai a lot! Wish more people would be as daring.

As a sidenote: Hope you add in Samui, too