for A Broly's Fairy Tail

5/18 c10 Broly The Exiled Warrior
Will this ever be rebooted? If so when. I'll definitely give out some information and ideas on what to do if you want.
9/15/2020 c10 Guest
When comes the next chapter?
9/17/2019 c10 supersaiyanman290
Good luck with class and until the next chapter of this story.
9/17/2019 c9 supersaiyanman290
Great lemon
9/17/2019 c8 supersaiyanman290
Super
9/17/2019 c7 supersaiyanman290
Great idea man and super broly so fresh man and you can do great things with broly and beyond on what he did in the movies and second I like Erza and cana and mirajane sounds fine to me.
I'm fine with lemon with Erza and broly and broly big guy so he going need these girls to please this monster guy.
I wish you would reconsider add ultear to broly harem and he 8 foot tall and he a big guy and going need lol of women to please him wink if you know what i mean.
9/17/2019 c6 supersaiyanman290
loving it.
9/17/2019 c5 supersaiyanman290
Ok can ultear be in broly harem.
9/17/2019 c4 supersaiyanman290
Amusing and broly tall guy and needs busty girls and to fixed my mistake and broly need few busty women for him.
9/17/2019 c3 supersaiyanman290
Hahaahah loving it and yes give broly a harem for the fun of it.
Broly damn big he needs more guys to please this dude for his harem.
9/17/2019 c2 supersaiyanman290
Sweet chapter and broly in his wrath form.
9/17/2019 c1 supersaiyanman290
Great start
9/17/2019 c10 superbroly2020
Good one and be exciting for the next part and see broly have fun next.
8/27/2019 c10 25JensenDaniels32
Awesome chapter once again. Also, I forgot to mention it last chapter, but I loved how Broly transformed when he came. Anyway, I look forward to next chapter, as well as Broly's fights!
8/27/2019 c9 JensenDaniels32
Yeah, I'd agree. Semi-hard, Broly's dick would probably indeed be around 10 or 11 inches. Fully erect, though? Well, I could be wrong, but since Broly is almost 10 feet tall and has a build to match his height, I would estimate that when fully erect, his dick would be somewhere between 18 and 22 inches. Anyway, I love it! Wonderful chapter!
105 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »