for Star Wars Resistance Darkness Fades to Light

12/28/2020 c5 1keybladelight
Would you story will mention the jedi and sith would be cool that you make jacen syndulla son of kannan jarrus be in the Colossus and show his jedi power to give hope and kaz and the ace pilots and yaeger and neeku see a real jedi a relic of the past taking action against the first order but also a ancient inquisitior from the galatic empire work with the first order call himself sith acolyte his hunting the last jedi of luke skywalker jedi order and the colossus see the legendary battle that they have heard in story in children the Jedi vs Sith battle kaz said that he never believed in the force or the Jedi he thought they were never real well if you make Jacen syndulla be part of the colossus then some legends might be real and would be cool to go old star wars planet of clones wars series and rebels series moslty releated to the force and old jedi temple and sith temple malachore of rebels.

Please respond.
4/26/2020 c3 averageteacup
Really well written! I’m not a huge Star Wars fan, but this was definitely intriguing. I like your style.. mature and descriptive. Well done!
12/30/2019 c1 Bluejogan
Loved this! This is the only Tam/Kaz fic I could find
3/31/2019 c1 703mary.okeeffe.16
I remember Cloud City, Empire Strikes Back
3/19/2019 c1 2ZiaTheDiva
This story is really good and well thought out! I really enjoyed it. I heard you had a Wattpad account so i wanted to give you my username!
IkImUglyIsBack is my username :)