for Like a Harbor to a Weary Sailor

4/11 c3 AutumnWolf90
Awesome beginning! I absolutely loved kyoya and Tsuna cat fighting hope they have lots of play dates. And Nana really should have a hobby.
11/6/2020 c3 Victoria1676
UWAH I definitely love this story especially how the plot is written! Please continue this wonderful story! X3
7/6/2020 c3 BlueBunnyims
Glad to see Nana turning into an actually person! Give this women a hobby!
6/23/2020 c3 3Valen Goncalvez
I will look forward to the next chapter!
4/9/2020 c3 6lilyoftheval5
"I want to see more of your pictures."

Like her.
Like the story.
Looking forward to seeing where you will go with this. :)
Thank you for sharing.
4/9/2020 c2 lilyoftheval5
"Distantly she heard the screams and yells of the other kids around them as they both rolled on the ground, kicking, punching, pulling and biting like savages."

LOL. A wonderful way to derail the plot.
4/9/2020 c1 lilyoftheval5
"Yeah, the story was cheesy because everything was narrated through the rose-tinted glasses of the protagonist, I imagine it was a lot darker in reality but because of censure during publishing it wasn't shown."

Yeah... Like when you truly conside the premise of Pokémon.
I like her approach to the situation.
12/27/2019 c3 Irish.lee
I was hoping to find another cooper, and yet i found gold

I just found your fanfic and it’s amazingggg
12/14/2019 c3 sousie
12/12/2019 c3 TheDa
Thank you for the fic! Keep up the good work!
12/11/2019 c3 Guest
Something went wrong... the chapter is all in weird format :/
12/12/2019 c3 4Vaughn Tyler
Nice
12/11/2019 c3 1Selena Moonlighty
Can you reload I can’t read it
9/12/2019 c2 2keishinaruka
I like this fic. There's not much written fic like this one wherein the SI refuses to join the plot. Especially if the SI became the protagonist.

This is so Me if I ever got reincarnated in an anime world. Why follow the plot when so many odds/struggles are stacked against you? I say Fuck the plot and goodbye to all the poor schmuck in that world because nuh uh... No way I'll risk my ass for everybody who doesn't give a damned all the while using a body that doesn't even belong thyself.

Two thumbs up for a job well done. I'll look forward for updates on this lovable fic. Don't let me down now.

Ja ne
8/31/2019 c2 ChuLian
Is this story being abandoned?
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »