for Like a Harbor to a Weary Sailor

8/8/2019 c2 13creativesm75
very good
5/22/2019 c2 PikaMew1288
I wonder why we never had an SI who was born of the same race as Kawahira and Sephira?
5/11/2019 c2 angeldunn1993
Lol I love this story
4/22/2019 c2 Guest
In her moping, she found her first "friend". What irony! Haha! Thank you for sharing this with us! It's a brilliant piece of work so far and I can't wait to read more. C:
3/25/2019 c2 Guest
She’s adorable
3/26/2019 c2 26Arrysa Clair
I thought this story is about Kawahira and Tsunae? Why did a wild Kyoya appeared? lol
Not that I am complaining but I cant help but feel that Tsunae is going to be attached with the future 10th Vongola Generation because of meeting him and she was supposed to not do that (as per her thoughts)
also if I am in Tsunae's position, I would definitely commit suicide if I had the same reason and without the same belief as her.
Is this story going to focus on Tsunae's hope for freedom? or are we going to see her try then fail?
3/24/2019 c2 AJKitKat
I really like this, and hope you continue. Thank you.

Keep Writing and I’ll Keep Reading!
3/25/2019 c2 TheManyFacesOfAnon
Damn Kawahira! Loving the story so far though:)
3/25/2019 c2 2BlackSakura-chi
man I like her meeting with Kyoya... wtf is wrong with Nana? she feels like a fake girly mum. don't tell me she got the "hots" for kyoya's dad? but please, the dad, don't fall for her or anything. be cold like Kyoya was later!
3/24/2019 c2 James1996
Great so far, I look forward to reading more in the future.
3/23/2019 c2 Glory7789
Great chapter again . When tsunae went to the park, I guessed that she was going to meet one of her guardians. My first guess was Hibari since she was looking for a quiet place. Then when she went into the tunnel and started crying, I thought she would meet Yamato (thought maybe he was going to also go into the tunnel to cry about his mom or something). Then when the kid kicked her I was like, “that’s not Yamato , it must be Hibari” Which is great though honestly, Hibari is a hit or miss character for me. But, the way this story if going, I’m really hoping I’m going to like him. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this chapter and I hope you update again soon!
3/23/2019 c2 sousie
hahaha poor Tsunae
3/23/2019 c2 Angelicsailor
Nana is fake and scary just chilly
3/23/2019 c1 2merendinoemiliano