for Shadow Empire

8/21/2009 c7 hermione475
Love it can't wait for the next chapter!
2/17/2008 c6 6Hermione475
thats not bad i liked it
9/3/2007 c6 purplegriffin
I love your story your doing great. It will be extremely great if you do all the ranger teams up to Wild Force. Can't wait for the next chapter!
7/10/2007 c5 Dark Yellow Dino
pleaese keep going this story is very good
4/6/2007 c5 Rangerfan58
hey nice story but i noticed you added a bit of Sherlock Holmes you like that series too don't you?
5/3/2003 c3 19SilverRider
Hey, this is good. Keep up.

And by the way i'm horourned by have my pen name on you thank you list.

As i said your going a really good job with this...Sorry about not reviwing b4.

Silver
5/2/2003 c3 3hartfelt
Ok, so what is up with Kimberly! I have to know! LOL I can't wait to see what the others have to say about her return adn why she didn't want to be found. And I can't wait to see what happens with Henry and Trini!
5/2/2003 c2 35germankitty aka Dagmar Buse
First off, glad you're enjoying "Seasons"; have fun with the rest of Cheryl's and my stuff! All our non-adult fics are posted here. :-)

Second ... your story. Nice beginning; it's intriguing how "outsiders" know about Zordon and the Rangers. I think I'll be back for more.

Now a few nitpicks: The name "Trifora" is a bit TOO obvious (I'm assuming it points towards your OCs' origin); I'd have preferred something a little more subtle. A derivation of "Trey", perhaps? Or why not choose a strange spelling that still retains most of the pronunciation? Hmm, let's see ... how about "Tryphor", "Dreifohr" or something like that?

Trini's reaction after awakening from her coma or whatever are a bit too alert; she should be woozier.

Lastly, a purely mechanical thing: It struck me right after I started reading that you tend to be a bit repetitive; for example, in the first couple of paragraphs, you used "road" 5 times, "car" 6 times and "driver/driver's side" 4 times. That makes your language a bit .. hmm .. simplistic? Why not use "stretch of asphalt", country lane/motorway (or whatever location) instead? There's vehicle, sedan/coupe/jeep/car model of choice ... If you can't think of variations yourself, try using a thesaurus (perhaps the one at dictionary.com). It might make for better reading. :-) (And yes, it happens to me, too; usually I notice repetitions like that after waiting a day, THEN rereading my own text before posting. Having a beta reader helps as well. :-P)

Hope this was a little helpful.
4/28/2003 c2 14Lady Lightspeed
Cool start. Can't wait to see what will happen next
4/28/2003 c2 3hartfelt
Wow, someone was actually inspired by my writing! Thank you. :-) So far, this is a really great story. I like how you never mentioned how this Hank guy knows Zordon. although I have an idea but I am not sure of it. I can't wait to read more and find out where Kim is, as well as what the deal is with Trifora and his family. Keep up the good work!