for Save Yourself

1/19 c1 Dasgun
1/18 c6 2Irusha the Kitsune
looking forward to this updating!
1/13 c6 Guest
The sheer hypocrisy in Naruto expecting Misuzu to trust him when he doesn't trust her blows my mind still. All of your characters are so damn easy to hate. I dig.
1/10 c6 Discord
To the reviewer below me. The contradiction is what makes this particular Naruto so interesting. He does have the ability/resources to leave everyone behind but he doesn't for the same reason that people who are in a successful relationship stay together despite knowing things are easier alone. It is always easier to be alone. To run away. He is effectively torturing himself. It is a twisted form of self-publishing. In fact Naruto himself has stated that the ache and pain he feels around Misuzu/the old man almost feels GOOD. He refuses to admit that the only reason he is still sticking around is...himself.

Oh, and the fact that Souichiro (Saya's dad) is watching his every move AND that he's slowly dying.

That is correct Reain. I did not forget the spoiler.
1/10 c2 4Tenjo
I want to enjoy it, but what’s there to like? He doesn’t like anyone around him and he has every tool he needs to live out a life of solitude, yet he stays there. He lets these people form bonds with him, his resistance token at best, then acts confused when they’re hurt by his indifference.

I agree that they’re selfishly forcing themselves on him, but he hasn’t done anything to actually dissuade them.

He complains about people being judgemental but he’s no different and, again, he does nothing to stop them; only perpetuating their opinions of him.

Nothing he does make sense. His entire character is a contradiction and it’s fucking with my head. It’s not like we’re missing crucial information as to why he is doing this, because there is no actual reason. The only reason is one outside of the story: that you want him there, like that. Forcing situations like that ruins any story no matter how good it is otherwise, but that doesn’t even apply to your story because the situation being forced is the groundwork for the story itself. I can’t enjoy this.
1/9 c6 3shahze-san
Just found this and learned it's a rewrite of TToF. Overall, I'd say this fic is better than your previous one. I prefer the pacing you've set, Naruto feels more genuine, Misuzu is alive and fucking with his mental state moreso than before, and Saeko is as sexy and unhinged as evershame there wasn't a kiss between her and Naruto and school. Hopefully Misuzu comes to terms with her new situation soon and grows a backbone so that we can get some top class bitch-talk between her and Saeko. Naruto might contemplate offing himself off then. Possibly.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
1/5 c6 Guest
BRUH. Chapter six of your old fic they had not left the school yet. The pacing in this version is so much better. Holy shit. The Outbreak felt like a real Outbreak.
1/5 c6 TitanGuest912
So far, it's good. It is quite rushed in places and does not have as much detail as the previous version of the story, but I do think this one will have another place in my heart just as those 23 chapters from the other story had. Hoping for more soon! Good luck, welcome back and congrats on making it to 2021!
12/29/2020 c6 WebSlinger12
I actually prefer this than the old one. I hope you'll continue this!
12/29/2020 c5 Samuel Santillan
I liked it, upload chapter 7
12/22/2020 c6 Guest
Great chapter! Update again soon!
12/22/2020 c6 2The Warlord Blaze
This fiction is a good read till now. Waiting for the future chapters. Please update soon
12/21/2020 c6 Guest
K yeah this version way better
12/20/2020 c6 Guest
Just finished reading the re-upload. I really enjoyed that and its not as bad as you always say it is. Is how I feel. Re-read this version, however, and I just have to say it is a different beast. I love it so much more. It is darker. More mature. I truly cannot wait for the next update.
12/18/2020 c6 Guesto
I. Like it. Also liking the changes from the original.
Tell the story you want to write.
This. Is really. Interesting I'm hooked.
528 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »