for G

2/14 c18 elaine0510
Wow! What a chapter and the the ending! What is going to come next? I’ll PM you soon. Elaine
12/16/2019 c17 elaine0510
Hi! Just caught up with the chapters. I’m continuing to enjoy your stories. I’ll send more in an email. Til then, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
9/8/2019 c14 Coreenmm
Thank you. Great chapter.
9/4/2019 c13 25SailorChronos1
Wow, Root certainly took a huge chance with bringing Sameen to this family's home but she had little choice. At least they're safe for now, and the rest of the Team has realised there's a problem. Reese needs to get back to the City quickly before more goes south.
9/2/2019 c13 Coreenmm
Excellent. Thank you.
8/31/2019 c12 elaine0510
Interesting that Pierce is involved. He and a new team would have been a great spin off of POI. Maybe POI-DC. Hope the team can come and help root and Sameen. They’ll be needing it! Great chapter!
8/31/2019 c11 elaine0510
What a well written chapter! I could feel the tension of the race to get away and finding Sameen shot. Can’t wait to read your next chapter.
8/30/2019 c12 Coreenm
Thank you. So love the teams.
8/24/2019 c11 Coreenmm
Thank you. Excellent.
7/30/2019 c10 SailorChronos1
So John is improving, good! But Harold has something serious on his mind that the Machine can't make sense of. Hmm, this might not bode well for the Team at a time when everyone needs to be at their best. I can't help thinking that Leon Tao's involvement will spell more trouble, especially since he seems to find trouble on a regular basis.
7/27/2019 c10 elaine0510
Glad to see the beta team coming together. Too bad they hadn’t created an off shot show for them.
7/27/2019 c10 Coreenmm
Thank you. Love your stories.
7/5/2019 c9 SailorChronos1
Aren't we all, in some sense, trying to understand who we are? Some people achieve that early in life while others never do and compensate with destructive behaviour. The Asian philosophers knew what they were talking about, that's for sure.
7/5/2019 c8 4Alongusername
My first review for this story! What an amazing POI Experience! Just read through the first 8 Chapters, and I’ll read the next one later! It keeps with your theme of consistent characters; Reese feels like Reese, Kara feels like Kara, Shaw feels like Shaw, and many more! Your OCs fit perfectly into the world of POI, much better than what I can do! It’s really amazing to read such a flowing story and a fantastic Tale, a story takes us through many times and places, and links perfectly with not only the Person of Interest canon but also the world of your other stories like Pointillist and P2! Great work and looking forward to seeing more in my feed!
7/5/2019 c9 Coreenmm
Thank you. Missed reading your story.
86 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »