FanFiction.Net
for Hints About Love

7/9/2019 c6 3Wrightless
Oh goodie, Lila, joy. This akuma is setting up to be an interesting fight. Looking forward to the next chapter.
7/8/2019 c6 1Guardian of the Inheritance
Good job keep it up
7/8/2019 c6 5Rose Tiger
Lila you lying psycho!
7/8/2019 c6 Hkt29
Alya was right, Chloe is not worthy of a miraculous, unless she redeems herself as Chloe Queen Bee should be retired.

Lila really overdid herself with her manipulation. Wonder what will think Gabriel about Marinette, Lila revealed Marinette's feelings for his son and that Adrien liked her back, while it is very likely that he would dismiss Lila's words as more lies he also could realize that she was telling the truth.
5/28/2019 c5 1Guardian of the Inheritance
Good job keep it up
5/22/2019 c5 Asiri
Please continue with this story! I've gotten hooked and I want to see how this ends! You have some serious talent, and that talent has made this story very...hmmm adictive per se... it's not the right word I want to use but it's the only one I can think of right now lol... but anyways this story is turning out awsome (if that makes sense). K I'm just going to stop now lol. Keep up the good work ;)
5/22/2019 c5 Guest
So very fun and well thought out! I have to admit I have enjoyed the rose tinted glasses where these characters are concerned in other stories, but you do a great job of making them and their mistakes "real" in this story that allows for so much fun character development! Great job, I can't wait to see what happens next.
5/22/2019 c5 1YellowButterflies
so adorable! Can’t wait for the next update
Ps. I like the shorter chapters with quicker updates ️
5/22/2019 c5 10SilverLiningSheep
Adrien is super sweet! Goals! It'll be interesting to see how long until Marinette shows him her secret. Or maybe she won't, we won't know until later hehehe. To answer your question, either long waits or short waits are fine with me! I'm used to not getting updates for forever haha. So either are a treat!
5/22/2019 c5 Hkt29
Nice that they reconciled now it's up to Marinette if she wants to tell Adrien about her secret.
5/22/2019 c5 1sharkinpool
I really like this! Please update!
5/22/2019 c5 27Nymphadora
Well... can't imagine flirting with Ladybug is going to go well after this... Poor Marinette.
5/22/2019 c5 3Littlemixup
Gahhhhhh this story is actually incredible! I can't believe it's your first fanfiction. I've read some other Oblivio stories and this one is so up to the same standard! Wow, I honestly don't think that I can put into words how amazing this story is, you should be so proud of yourself and I really hope you write more soon! Well done!
5/22/2019 c5 21mayuralover
Just staying to talk... Well, it's better than nothing! I don't really mind long or short chapters. I just want you to do your best and take care of yourself! Thanks for the chapter!
5/22/2019 c5 3Wrightless
Hnnnng, he's going to be kickin' himself so hard.
64 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »