FanFiction.Net
for Hints About Love

5/22/2019 c5 23CaptainMalcolmReynolds
Ugh! Nosy Adrien... will he work it out?
5/19/2019 c4 Casamora
As much as I want to feel bad for Marinette, part of me can't because of how she tried to manipulate Adrien. She didnt think of it that way, but that's absolutely what she did.
She never thought any of those loving things when he was "just Chat", just some nameless entity. It took her finding out that he was Adrien to consider that maybe writing off his feelings as just being an annoying flirt (even /after/ glaciator) wasnt kind. And then she went and painted herself as always loving the true him under the mask when that's as far from the truth as possible.
So now Adrien feels guilty for turning her down based on false information. When he has every right to say no. Hes not obligated to like her because she likes him.
Also Tom is supposed to be a quirky character but putting that kind of pressure on Adrien like that is so creepy and off putting, I cant blame Adrien for saying no under those circumstances.
5/18/2019 c4 7IamJaneen
I really like how you've kind of recreated the Weredad scene, while at the same time completely turning it around. A completely different perspective on it and very compelling.
5/17/2019 c4 1Jane the fan
This is a great take on the plot! Please continue!
5/16/2019 c4 1YellowButterflies
I’m enjoying this sooo much ... and cliffhanger ending really? I need the next chapter! Please?
5/16/2019 c4 Guest
OH MY GOD! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME AT THAT! I WILL DIE OF... I DON'T KNOW, BUT IT'LL BE BAD! PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UPDATE!
5/15/2019 c4 3Wrightless
Oh shit, was not expecting this. That hurt!
5/15/2019 c4 Vicimus
This is great. That cliffhanger though!
5/15/2019 c4 5Rose Tiger
Ooh...you blew it Adrien.
5/15/2019 c4 172RockSunner
Nice how the misunderstanding from Weredad is compounding the problems between Marinette and Adrien. In his eyes he has broken her heart twice.
5/15/2019 c4 22Krazy Knight
Adrien: So, um Marinette, I didn't really mean what I said, the way I said it, I just kind of heard about what your dad did to Chat Noir when he was akumatized and I was trying to avoid a misunderstanding with him, and you know, keeping my pretty face pretty for modeling. :D
5/15/2019 c4 27Nymphadora
Uh oh... seems like someone is about to figure out that he rejected the live of his life...oops.
5/15/2019 c4 Hkt29
He friendzoned her.

Wonder how he will react when he finds out the truth.
5/15/2019 c4 10SilverLiningSheep
This is SO GOOD! I'm DYING to keep reading more! You describe the character's expressions, reactions and feelings (internal and external) SO well! I wish this was an episode in itself!

Not to mention the pacing is great too! Not too rushed. Thank you and I hope you continue soon!
5/15/2019 c4 23CaptainMalcolmReynolds