FanFiction.Net
for Hints About Love

5/15/2019 c4 Am I Anna Banana
So good! Can’t wait till the next chapter!
5/12/2019 c3 730mary.okeeffe.16
Spot ON!
5/8/2019 c3 5SugarDarling13
I absolutely love this story...please continue...
4/26/2019 c3 3Wrightless
Congrats on finishing finals. This was a great chapter. Looking forward to more :)
4/26/2019 c3 23CaptainMalcolmReynolds
Welcome back!

I love your description of how Marinette feels about Chat!
4/26/2019 c3 Hkt29
The part where Marinette described Chat Noir to Adrien was very touching, he is falling for her and he is not noticing it.
4/6/2019 c2 Hkt29
Next meeting between Lady Bug and Chat Noir will be very interesting, I can imagine Chat telling Ladybug that the girl who suspects about his identity has a crush on him... as Chat.
4/6/2019 c1 Hkt29
Great point about the call and Marinette figuring out that Adrien is Chat. I wonder if some of the theories from the Ladyblog would point that they who Ladybug loves could be Chat in civilian identity.
4/2/2019 c2 22Krazy Knight
Okay, I couldn't stop laughing during the Classroom scene. Really enjoying your story here, and Look forward to see more.
3/27/2019 c2 Kairi0403
Omg this is awesome! I binged on all episodes yesterday and I’m so happy to find some post oblivio fanfiction. I can’t wait for more :)
3/27/2019 c2 172RockSunner
I don't think Marinette still had the fake Chat Noir ring. Dark Owl sent that one to Hawk Moth, who broke it. But maybe she made another one, just in case a decoy was needed in the future.
3/27/2019 c1 RockSunner
Great detective work by Marinette!
3/27/2019 c2 23CaptainMalcolmReynolds
Awww... poor boy. He's nervous about telling Ladybug that she has figured out who he is. He thinks. Haha... what a mess!
3/27/2019 c1 730mary.okeeffe.16
Nicely done
3/27/2019 c2 27Nymphadora
Really cute chapter. I can't wait for them to interact as LB and Chat. It's going to be interesting, for sure.
64 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »