for Remembering You

9/24/2020 c1 its me
Seana your kinda right but still XD
8/26/2020 c14 Seana
uhm guest she was the one who bulit the house after the whole movie of lego movie 2 soooooooo
8/20/2020 c3 its me
Guest, she had dissocative amesia, can you blame her? no. she didnt get it from anyone and she only lost memory, she kicked him because she didnt wanna be hurt by a stranger but Emmet wasnt a stranger. SHE HAS DISSOCTIVE AMESIA ( I SPELLED IT WRONG BECOZ IM LAZY
8/20/2020 c4 what is life
hOw DarE yO mAke ThAt sTorY
8/1/2020 c1 Guest
7/30/2020 c4 DragonDrawz
No pressure or anything but it’s been a year please can you update/finish this. It’s amazing and one of my favourite fics. I was devastated when I realised you were gonna leave us here.
2/11/2020 c3 Guest
Lucy can't kick Emmet out Emmet built the house! Ugh, Emmet is seriously the nicest guy ever.
1/1/2020 c13 UnicornAngelXD
This book is one of my favourites. I absoloutly love the story :) but can u finish it? I really wanna know what happens :(
10/29/2019 c8 Oofers
BRUH WUTS TAKING SO LONG... ;(
10/24/2019 c8 Random dude
Oh gosh I’m like a couple chapters behind DX but whatever, anyways I really liked the story and there’s not much to say it’s just TOO GOOD XD. But yeah that’s pretty much it and also for the impatient people... SHES TAKING HER TIME AND WORKING ON OTHER FICS XD.
10/9/2019 c1 Zone
author please let Lucy recall Emmett in this chapter
9/12/2019 c1 Hertykop
Googogogogoogogogoogogoogogoo pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssseeee
8/28/2019 c14 Christine
Ahhhh,you’re killing me!I just need them together ASAP!As always,great work!:)
84 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »