for Remembering You

6/8/2019 c8 Christine
Benny activated his trap card XD
6/7/2019 c8 7Dyphen
OMG, THIS FIC IS SUCH A GOOD ONE HOW DO YOU DO THIS?!
but the story is really developing! I wish I could find out how Lucy gets her memory back (or does she?), but PLEASE bring these two lovebirds together again :D
6/7/2019 c8 LordChico
hnnnn, Poor Lucy. I feel bad for all three of these goofers right now.
6/4/2019 c7 Guest
more more
6/2/2019 c7 Guest
Oo go go good next please
6/2/2019 c7 Regular Ferret
Yes!Yes!Yes! THEY HOLDING HANDS!
5/28/2019 c7 Dyphen
not gonna lie, I really don't like Gunner, so I think he deserved that xD. absolutely adorable with the end of the play. I think my original idea of how this will end may have come back into play, but I'm still not completely sure...
Also, how many chapters do you think this will get to? just wondering :D
5/28/2019 c7 Christine
Nobody likes you Gunner,get over it XD
5/27/2019 c7 5florabellajansen
Soo I know I already said what I loved about this chapter but I need to leave a review to show my appreciation for this story! The ending was adorable and so were all of emmet and Lucy’s interactions, I love the friendships and Unikitty and Batman encouraging emmet before his date and I love how Lucy’s feelings are slowly surfacing! Can’t wait for more ;-;
5/27/2019 c7 LordChico
Yessss! Been waiting for this chapter!
5/20/2019 c6 Regular Ferret
Yes!I was afraid that Emmet would give up on Lucy, after what he saw in the cinema.I'm glad that he get a grip of himself and fights for her!I can't wait what happen next.
5/14/2019 c6 Superman
Noooooooo
5/12/2019 c6 7Dyphen
OH MAN, I DO NOT LIKE GUNNER. Also, HOW DARE LUCY I MEAN COME ON- ahaha, good chapter, I'm really kinda stumped for how this is going to end! I had an idea before, but... oh well, I'll just have to see! :D
5/12/2019 c6 Christine
You’re welcome,I’m just being honest:) I love your work!
5/11/2019 c6 5florabellajansen
Oh you are truly evil! Writing a heartbreaking chapter like that, but it ended on a hopeful note and Ahh! I’m already dying to read more! Love it as always!
84 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »