for Naruto Uchiha: Catalyst

5/26 c24 1apocaliptic 20
Great read hope to see other works
2/12 c16 K
What a sick ffucker
12/11/2020 c24 GingerGod7
Thanks for the story. It was fun to read
10/1/2020 c24 Danirodriguez1995
That's the end, I thought it ended differently
6/19/2020 c8 RKingQway
Naruto doesn't have the self control that uchiha's have. Your story is stupid, i mean who has thought of kids at 12 years old. Unrealistic to both Naruto and real life.
3/22/2020 c23 lara5170
What about Mikoto and Kakashi's child? It should have been born already.
3/22/2020 c16 lara5170
Why don't Naruto, Naruko and Mikoto go see the fire damiyo themselves? Also try to bring Itachi back?
3/21/2020 c2 lara5170
This is confusing
2/18/2020 c3 8uflesh940
A Couple Years Earlier
Mikoto: That was pretty good, Tenzo, but you better leave before my husband gets back.
2/8/2020 c9 yuiopdon
I must say, the phineas and ferb reference made me laugh
2/4/2020 c24 shockdevock
man I've been waiting for this for a while glad i saw that you finally finished this thanks for a great read
1/24/2020 c17 Guest
Its probably just me but I lost interest when he had to get a 2 wife other than naruko...the CRA is such a stupid thing that should not be used it kinda ruins the plot of this being naruto x naruto love story adding more wives is just bad
1/20/2020 c5 Born2BeGodLike
Well now I know why Danzo didn't get in trouble for breaking the law. 3rd Hokage really sucks on leading his village in fanfiction.
1/20/2020 c24 Beastyd22
Awesome chapter man keep up the awesome work and keep updating thanks.
1/20/2020 c2 Born2BeGodLike
This chapter made no sense in certain things.

1. Isn't there a law that forbidden of telling next generation about the fox. Danzo just broke it and the Hokage just let him walk away. Not only was Danzo really out of character on this part. Breaking this law is supposed of gotten him arrested or execution. Even though Danzo would most likely escape with his root anbu. Danzo wasn't use correctly this chapter.

just told the council about Naruko being a Uzumaki and Namikaze and council not acting surprised of finding out that she a Namikaze. They act like they already know yet they still were trying ruin her life.
188 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »