for Exist Outside My Dreams

10/26/2021 c4 I AM NICO'S MOM
Buuuuut they were happy tears! Ok here's my theory. That god of fertilization gave Will the ability to actually be able to help in the process of ya know, making babes and so now Nico's pregnant.

Will be likeDOCTOR'S ORDERS!
Nick be likef-fine *blushing mess*
9/11/2021 c4 Guest
Amazing!
6/8/2020 c4 SolangeloIsCanon
AH GOD I LOVE THIS YASSSSS

AND YOU HAD BETTER POST THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE I NEED IT (no pressure)
4/17/2019 c4 7ChaosAndRainbows
I love this
Can’t wait for the next bit
4/16/2019 c4 4freakyHadeschild
Omg
Omg omg omg omg this is so good! Please continue soon!
4/7/2019 c3 Guest
Dioses,dime qué Priapio bendijo a Will y le dio fertilidad por salvar a su hija
4/8/2019 c3 198Bramblerose4
Talk about a twist. What a wonderful way to "fix" the problem between the boys. I had an inkling the moment the new camper was claimed that something big was about to happen. I am so pleased to know that the hope for the boys' dream of fatherhood is closer than ever now. I can't wait to read how Nico and Will tackle this new development.
4/6/2019 c3 7BethnPercy
Nooooo! Why the cliff hanger I knew it the moment the god of fertility was mentioned but I was hoping for some reactions. Nio and Will will be so happy. I honestly didn't think they would be having any kids after the last chapter but low and behold. Anyways I wanna know more about the little demigoddess that will saved I feel like she would/ should be interesting. Keep up the good work and I can't wait for the next update Your girl BethnPercy Signing off. :)
4/2/2019 c2 198Bramblerose4
Well, damn if this chapter didn't shatter my heart into a million pieces. I am glad the boys finally found out what was going on. It is always better to know than to allow the imagination to run unchecked with every worse fear it can conjure up.

Though it was a painful chapter to read I got some very interesting insights into this world of ABO.

Now that they understand the circumstances, they can make a plan. Nico seemed to be able to come up with a way to not only cope with their limitations but how to put their situation into a larger perspective. I can't wait to see how they implement those ideas.

I know this review sounds hella vague (spoiler free is what I am going for.) I hope you can forgive that vagueness with the knowledge that I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter to see where Nico and Will go from here.
3/25/2019 c1 Bramblerose4
This was totally unexpected! I knew there would be a part 2 to this series, but I was 100% sure there wouldn't be a time skip and that our boys wouldn't be going though what they are going though: just the opposite, in fact. So color me surprised and as devastated as Nico is at the twist of this first chapter!

I am hoping that now since they have talked it over and the super stress Nico was under is gone that things will work as they should. Rarely has mega stress made a situation better. I'm ready to find out what happens next!