for War of the Avatars: The Last Airbender

10/17/2019 c1 harisnorw
Great story update soon
9/26/2019 c6 TheBlakkat09
Gotta admit this was a pretty intense chapter. Both avatars finally meet and it did not end well at all. Understatement, I know but still way to add a twist with the canyon guide. hopefully haru will wise up soon. keep up the awesome work.
8/12/2019 c1 TheBlakkat09
ok loving how its starting out so far still some originality but with some of your own personal touch added to it. can't wait to read the rest
5/23/2019 c1 Schwarzwald The Reader
Your story narrative is great in my opinion, but I do have some complaints about the grammar and the misuse of different homophones and other words in you're narrative. For example you use "your" instead of "you're" and "will" instead of "we'll" and "where" for "were" and so on. It gets a bit confusing while reading, and mind you I'm not raging that you story is garbage, its awesome! But in my personal opinion, narrative is only great as their grammar, and I wish it can be approved upon in future chapters of this amazing story.
4/29/2019 c2 NeedingOfLifeGoalDude
Uah, I can't wait to see more of interactions of Mai with Zuko, Iroh and Team Avatar, as part of the crew's ship and their quest to (try) hunting the (Light) Avatar ... Good work! I will hope to see more of Kuzon's remarks and his "salesman' charms" along the Odyssey
4/28/2019 c2 13Jokermask18
Nice:}
3/27/2019 c1 Tao Vortex
I want to hear more from this story it has gotten my interest
3/24/2019 c1 Jokermask18