for The Dragon Mage

10/23/2019 c14 Guest
Please proofread your stuff. Way too many spelling and grammar errors. Also way too many run on sentences. Like seriously some of your paragraphs are just one sentence. Ridiculous.
9/7/2019 c11 DontMindMe
Harry needs to get busy with baby's to protect the realm and as the last of the dragons blood it would be silly not to have more
7/2/2019 c6 4Monster King
Great job
5/23/2019 c14 Ronin Kenshin
I like it he comes off as a hard ass but he'd make a good emporer great work
5/21/2019 c13 4vampires are awesome
I think making this a trilogy would be a great idea plus it's always interesting to learn more about Tamriel cause I okay the game but the lore doesnt stay in my mind easily.

This chapter was okay but please get a beta reader I can see some mistakes and we're words should have been added or grammar checked but it wasn't. Like Sirius pov was very wonky.

I'm enjoy this story a great deal. I can't wait for the next update and until then.
Ciao
5/20/2019 c13 Guest
Hmmm interesting so James potter was allowed to marry Lillian because he was a descendent of the reman dynasty. Also so Sirus will finally meet his godson in the next chapter please have Hadrian not really care that much about him I’ve seen to many stories he is all happy to see him again ifs he’s been raised in Tamriel where they look down on wizards from his old world he should to but obviously not to the same extent.
5/16/2019 c12 Guest
An interesting chapter so will harry meet Sirius albus and the others soon
5/16/2019 c11 Ronin Kenshin
great work can't wait to see what's next
5/15/2019 c11 Guest
Nice
5/11/2019 c10 Dylan-A-Friend
NICE! Love This Story!

P.S Nice Work At Getting Better At Writing!
5/11/2019 c10 Ronin Kenshin
great work
4/24/2019 c10 7jh831
story looks good.
though would appreciate longer chapters. to me, a story should have the words outway the chapter count. for example, a story that has 10 chapters, should have at least 10k words. that would even out to 1k a chapter. thats just my opinion though
4/6/2019 c9 Guest
not bad will his old world come back into play at sometime
4/5/2019 c8 Dylan-A-Friend