for Falling For You (Rewritten)

11/23/2020 c15 Kait French
Love it! Hope you plan to continue this, I never got to read the original version of this so I’m really looking forward to the rest of this.
11/6/2019 c15 Courtneyxx1998
Loving this story so far
5/22/2019 c15 shanty-lol
this is aweeeeesome
5/21/2019 c15 iJo3L21
YAY another Alec scene. Alec is really observant to minute details.

That being said, I'm curious why the deaths of Chloe's parents flashed through her mind...is there some connection? But then i think about it if they knew about Chloe (if they somehow knew she had a gift) why would they let her go? I can speculate because they couldn't change her as she was a kid and they wouldn't be able to control her; but letting her live this long? Doesn't explain much but i'm interested to find out.

Chloe is slowly starting to take her walls down when she's with Demetri! YAY! Circumstances could have been better but she's slowly starting to trust him, which is the end goal.

Great post once again, can't wait for the next chapter.

Cheers!
5/21/2019 c14 iJo3L21
The date was super cute! I'm just imagining Demetri walking around the mall with bags of stuffed animals with a smile on his face because Chloe is happy! Super cute!

I really love how you swap between various viewpoints to show the different emotions of feelings from your characters, it shows another level of their personality making them more dynamic characters rather than static (cliché) personalities. I wonder if Demetri is trying to avoid Chloe from finding out that he is her mate solely because he's afraid that she'll bolt because she can't trust him yet (or ever, to be decided haha)

Great job!
5/18/2019 c13 iJo3L21
I love the story, keep up the updates. I can't wait to read more. I hope you will include further it'd bits of her interaction with Alec, I really liked that scene where Alec was helping her to calm down and connecting with Chloe based on their shared past experience.
4/2/2019 c11 shanty-lol
I love this so much. thank you
3/30/2019 c9 mickkila