for The Voice in the Darkness

11/28/2019 c2 1willcraftNEX
don't tell me this is a rising shield hero thing. if it is, then i hope you don't do what i think you might do...
5/30/2019 c13 Guest
Yuck. Go back to wherever you were before you came “back”. Fan fiction sucks balls.
5/29/2019 c14 2merendinoemiliano
Interesting chapter and very sweet Caleo moment, can't wait for more.
5/28/2019 c13 merendinoemiliano
Interesting
5/3/2019 c12 thenightfollowsme
This is a great story, please update soon!
5/2/2019 c1 ArkhamKnight310
I haven’t even read the story yet. Your author note deserves all the praise tho. That is absolute fact thank you for your heroics in seeking to correct this dilemma! I look forward to reading this and I hope you deliver on your bold statement.
5/1/2019 c12 merendinoemiliano
Intersting, can't wait to see the truth behind all of this.
4/22/2019 c11 Guest
please upload
4/11/2019 c11 merendinoemiliano
Nice job, but i'm not sure about a true hero faction. Cao Cao seems kinda forced.
4/8/2019 c10 merendinoemiliano
Interesting chapter, i just hope Beowulf's lore is the classic one( so he isn't Jerkuless at all), curious to see who's the new guy and as always whath Annabeth and the others plain to do, possibly keeping up with Percy. Good work.
4/6/2019 c9 merendinoemiliano
Very cool job and fight, i'm really curious to see if this is the real Beowulf, or if also the others will get a few power up. Keep up the good work and see you soon.
4/2/2019 c7 Jtschaaf
bro this is literally awesome i hope though if Percy does become the primordial champion he will get to keep his water powers since they are dope. But honestly dude keep up the work
4/1/2019 c1 Guest
OMG AMAZING
4/1/2019 c6 No one
I'm glad someone's decided to do something fresh, I've been looking for a good story with a darker Percy usually they're either cliche or go uncompleted so please don't give up!
4/3/2019 c5 merendinoemiliano
And next week is my birhtday so i consider this your gift.
30 Page 1 2 Next »