for Shadows of the Heart

7/7/2020 c31 Th3Dissapointment
This is by far, one of the best fan fictions I've ever read! This story was wonderful and can be a tearjerker sometimes. In this chapter alone the best things are:

.Neptune in the goddesses Jupiter's dreams (Especially the Blanny Blanny B reference and the fact Noire admitted she M********ed to Male Nep in private)

.Anny getting Ge-ge's lewds with her consent, after all, she's his girlfriend, right?

Needless to say that YOU, Nanya, are a damn god at this!
5/27/2020 c31 1wlobot
I read this bc it was sad but ironically I'm happy that it got a good ending. I must say that no drama coming from Jupiter getting caught and no more Uni friendship drama afterwards feels like a missed opportunity. However, I think having an actual ending (a good one too) is a good tradeoff. Having a sad story just be incomplete would make me depressed (ex: The Variable) so I'm glad you finished this one. Thank you for the story.
5/19/2020 c22 wlobot
Make it seem like the worst is going to happen and then you bring a Neptune in at the end. That's pretty cool
5/19/2020 c20 wlobot
Ahh, hearing how nice this chapter was and then what happens to Neptune later is killing me
12/5/2019 c31 Guest
0/10-IGN: no Anonydeath scene
10/1/2019 c31 TSolarus
Ah! I need to clean my eyes...It's gotta be Neptune from Hyper came to see Nepgear's dimension was the best thing ever.
Poor Noire, Blanc and Vert from Nepgear's dimension missed her and i miss her too...Nep is the best Nep ever! Her butt is sexy!
Ye, the Prank Wars was the best prank ever because that gave me load of crazy laughs 10/10!
Neptune should become harem queen then she gets dogpiled by 3 CPUs and Nepgear was the best Neptunia fic ever 10/10!
See ya in the sequel. 10/10
Needs more Nep Nep Nep.
10/1/2019 c30 TSolarus
Dang, poor Reizume's boobs got hurt a lot. I miss Yellow Heart's boobies cuz she's hot than C-sha's boobs.
Blanc is lucky for sleeping C-sha's boobs.
I love how they're complaining when it comes to chest then they got sweat dropped xD
Jupiter's EXE went full epic!
In the end Rei and Uzume got separated then Uzume betrays her while disolving Rei's body into rotten for over centuries thats pretty dark, now at the climatic scene Orange Heart gets stabbed by Anonydeath's camouflage what a thug life boy.
Nepstation time! Man i miss that program because it's damn enjoyable.
Ya, it's sad this story is about to end in the next chapter so sad!
10/1/2019 c29 TSolarus
Blanc has gone berserk then almost destroys Red Heart that was almost pretty brutal.
Falcom saves the day then she healed Rom with a Nepbull drink!
Yellow vs Green was a bit playful and fun, Sapphire vs Black was my favorite fight, Red vs White was brutal and Iris vs Lilac was pretty short battle. BTW, i have enjoyed the battle, only if it was longer.
Here comes the perverted flamboyant...
10/1/2019 c28 TSolarus
Holy Cow! Those 4 Ancient CPUs were summoned by Reizume that are Sapphire, Red, Iris and Yellow Hearts! Also, that Yellow Heart's boobies -drools-
The battle is gonna be epic! Man, i always love your works, Nanya!
Rom and Ram are right because Jupiter is the most prettiest Candidate
It kinda breaks the feels, Rei is no longer Lei-Lei...
8/21/2019 c31 Chrome Of Darkness
Aehm...i am back... and i don't know where to start ? since the rest chapter that i have read long...very long and i couldn't review the rest ones.

Jupiter had most development interacting Uni, Rom, Ram and the rest CPUs from main nations and another CPUs from different dimension.

I thought Noire or Black Heart wanted to accept her fate because she admited it for killing Purple Heart that would make her most anti-climatic scene like from The Memories(Charlotte's fic), but for now she was spared by Nepgear.

Blanc and C-sha...not bad a couple.

Vert always arguing her own chest size...mmmmm...dunno xD

The best part when the ancient CPUs were summoned by Reizume was my favorite chapter of all time 10/10! Red Heart, Sapphire Heart, Iris Heart and Yellow Heart were my favorite CPUs ever, but too bad they got perished away...i wanted to see them more!.

Finally Jupiter used her EXE skills like from God of War games, but not a fan of full bloody and guro...that's why i had to ignore it...The defeat of Reizume was the most surprising chapter...

I...I...I DON'T KNOW...WHY I MISS NEPTUNE...SINCE WHEN I WAS YOUNG. I RANDOMLY SEARCHED THE WEBSITE FOR SOME REASON THEN I FOUND NEPTUNE BECAUSE SHE WAS SO CUTE AND SEXY LIKE PURPLE HEART...I DON'T KNOW WHY SHE HAD TO DIE...I COULDN'T EVEN SAY EVEN A WORD...I WAS...I WAS TOO SHY...I TRIED TO REVIEW THE REST OF YOUR FICS BECAUSE THIS STORY ALMOST MADE ME DEPRESSED FOR NO REASON...I COULDN'T STOP CRYING LIKE A CRAZY OR BABY...

I...i wanted to calm down myself...i don't know why i haven't returned the fanfiction...because i was too depressed for no reason...anyways, i am happy to see the other Neptune is here, but too bad she was from different dimension...
Neptune and Noire used to be my 1st favorite Neptunia girls of all time since the start of RB1 or HDN. I always prefer RB1 because they had nice development of all Neptunia series close to Vll.
it's okay to rate this fic ? ummm let's see 7/10...i don't know why...because i tried to read Charlotte's fic was too damn dark AND TRAGIC...i didn't want to rate over there...too much depression...

P.S: I went kaput...for no reason, but i am back!
8/17/2019 c2 1ScarletGearsy44
I love this version of Nepgear and Jupiter would turn out to be a great character.
8/12/2019 c1 Guest
This fic made me laugh, love and cry. Especially cry, I cried a lot.
8/12/2019 c31 Zui Zui Chan
Zui says my tears is about to fall because Nep is going to rest and saying goodbye to Noire, Blanc , Vert, Jupiter and Nepgear was the most saddest Neptunia fanfiction of all time...~Zui is about to cry like a baby~
Zui says It's Neptune from another dimension has come to visit Nepgear then she got dogpiled by Noire, Blanc and Vert even Nepgear ?! This is the most heartwarming part ever!
Zui says Noire's dream was my favorite part because her panties got stolen by Nep during the prank wars and her hair down was my favorite part too!
Zui says It's about time to go read the sequel and I'll be back for a hours~~
10/10!~~
8/12/2019 c30 Zui Zui Chan
Zui says mmmm ~Zui thinks there was another version of me from kancolle is flatchest than me~ well that explains a lot.
Zui says Vert, Blanc and Reizume are arguing about chests that made me laugh and Jupiter used her EXE skill has gone cool.
Zui says the final battle is about to end ? Reizume's body got separated then Uzume or Kurome betrayed her what a bad villain.
Zui says the finale battle was great, but it was too short and good.
Zui says the METEOR cannon was really powerful to stop them and that thing is really dangerous to CPUs.
Zui says it's been too long and finally the Nepstation is here! Wait ?! The next chapter is the last chapter?
8/12/2019 c29 Zui Zui Chan
Zui says Green Heart vs Yellow heart was bit playful and cute, i love Green Heart's flashback during her battle against Purple Heart, she almost teased Green Heart~~
Zui says Red Heart vs White Heart looked too brutal~ i cannot look at Rom because she almost died that would make WH into rage mode~~ too violent.
Zui says Sapphire Heart vs Black Heart was a bit short, but alright same as Lilac Heart vs Iris Heart~~
Zui says noooo Pea and Ploot are going to disappear by Reizume's snap was the most saddest part ~Zui is crying~
Zui say oh it's Anonydeath is there to help Lilac Heart to prepare their METEOR PROJECT to stop Reizume? Zui says I have watched lots gundam series with my dear Kaga-san, it was too cool~~
256 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »