for Prince of the Hidden Leaf

4/17 c4 christian myrddin
But isn’t it still kind of one-sided? Being that Naruto is a great shinobi from what you have explained, would he more likely attempt to barter concessions from Beacon in exchange for the history lesson and private tutoring for team RWBY? Things like not common but not private info about the kingdoms? Or amenities? Doing this would certainly help the image he is trying to portray and confusing Beacon staff about his reason for being there.
4/14 c1 candrariski155
do not care about the comments of people who want the op Naruto. honestly I prefer Naruto like this. when compared to naive naruto. or who likes to sell 'his cock fidelity girls on rwby.
4/14 c4 candrariski155
Finally, one of my favorite Naruto x RWBY crosovers came back to life.
4/14 c1 2Shokugeki
Usually don't like stories like these, but this was pretty good
4/13 c4 Silvermane1
Fantastic update
4/13 c2 SilveerKnighT
Great another spineless writer taking naruto name for clout reported
4/12 c4 Guest
Heavily nerfed shinobi a naruto fanfic at that should have just made them OCs if your just going to nerfbat them to hell and make them all regular shinobi like in fuedal japan just with aura or semblance

Ninjutsu and other techniques were one of the hallmarks of Naruto from kekkei genkai to techniques only found in the various shinobi families or villages
Nerfing them while giving rwby the tech advatages...sigh
4/12 c4 Habu2010
Poor boy, I wonder if Naruto get a harem, please update when you can. I’m waiting for Hinata reaction of him being capture.
4/12 c4 Darth revan1998
Can't wait to read more
11/25/2020 c3 3RyanMK666
Okay, got to admit, I enjoyed these 3 chapters. Hope you update soon this is a rather different approach to a RWBY/Naruto crossover android i’d love to see where you take it. Keep it up and update soon.
~Ryan
8/5/2020 c3 dragon44pride
Will Team Rwby learn about the Shinobi chakra and will Naruto learn about Amber and the Fall Maiden and learn he and his people have been used?
7/18/2020 c3 808Joker808
very nice. Keep up the good work.
7/18/2020 c2 808Joker808