for The Consultant

6/16 c15 Kitcatgirl
This was amazing way to end the story. I hope you make more stories like this.
6/16 c15 Kitcatgirl
This wraps everything up and leaves room for more. Amazing story.
6/16 c15 32Tziput13
I guessed that in the end there was something going on with the GKND as soon as I read there was a message from the Consultant and, in fact, there was. That leaves a lot of space for what may happen later, but even if it's open ended I think that this epilogue does a good job at wrapping things up, if anything by bringing an end to Father's character arc and ultimately showing that even in the face of failure the villain side this time still struck a crippling blow at the Kids Next Door on Earth. I really liked his dynamic here between the Consultant and the Delightful Children.

Thanks for keeping this one updated and finishing it, it was a good read.
6/12 c14 Kitcatgirl
This is beautiful and I love the route of this story but what happen to the consultant and his son?
6/5 c1 Kitcatgirl
Ooooooommmmggggggg I really want to see what happens and I have hunch on the consult son. I do kinda wanna see the villains win though.
6/4 c12 Tziput13
I've been waiting patiently for the last few chapters and with this one I can already tell the end is going to be worth it. I really like the action sections and how the whole plain from the 'villain side' seems to be coming together.

Looking forward to the rest!
6/2 c12 28Son of Whitebeard
what a shock seeing father here
6/2 c11 Son of Whitebeard
ooh here comes the attack
6/2 c10 Son of Whitebeard
what a deep backstory
6/2 c9 Son of Whitebeard
oh what a tactical plan with the big players of KND'S enemies
6/2 c8 Son of Whitebeard
ooh mind games
6/2 c6 Son of Whitebeard
nice seeing fatherly being so fatherly for once
6/2 c5 Son of Whitebeard
ooh creme brulee
6/2 c4 Son of Whitebeard
they are indeed becoming more efficent
6/2 c2 Son of Whitebeard
what what a quiet but enigmatic entrance
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »