for Ghosts

7/7/2019 c1 27Shannanigans
So, I'm new to your writing and I'm really enjoying it! I'm a big Sam whump fan, particularly drunk or drugged or concussed Sammy and awesome big bro Dean. So there you go, that's my weird fanfic addiction. Looking forward to more from you!
7/3/2019 c1 Guest
I can't believe I missed this one in my in box. Actual, RL has been a challenge for quite a while so yes I can. This is probably very close to what would have transpired had it been written into the show. Well done.
6/3/2019 c1 13Scarlett7
Oh, that ending... those last two lines just gave me CHILLS! Well done! I loved this!
4/9/2019 c1 ngregory763
What a beautiful balance you were able to create. Both of their pain,, their struggle and their crazy road toward healing. When you write you give us such vivid images that it brings them to life! Thank you for contuing to share your headspace with us. I hope some of the joy your words bring to your readers spills back to you!
4/1/2019 c1 80shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod
I love the thought process here and the eventual progression from being isolated to coming back to Sam and re-realizing everything he has. It was really raw and in depth and powerful and so well written. I hope you start finding some more joy in writing and that things ease up, you're doing great :)
3/31/2019 c1 314Fat Puppy
Hope you are doing okay, Noxbait. This story was beautiful by the way. A friend of mine once told me that when she went into a writing slump that went on and on, she would engage in short little writing exercises. They usually had nothing to do with the fandom that she normally wrote for. And they could be anything from just a few sentences about random things or a short scene about no one in particular. So, just a thought. Of course, sometimes we all just need a break from those things we love doing. And that’s okay too. I hope you find your muse again, but more importantly, I hope you are doing well. And now, I am off to reread this wonderful short story of yours. Always Keep Fighting. :)
3/31/2019 c1 589K Hanna Korossy
That was moving. I really appreciate those wordless gestures that at least say "you're not alone, even if I can't make it better." They actually do make things better, in probably the most realistic way possible for them.
3/31/2019 c1 Guest
Every time I see your name attached to a new fanfic notification, I have to stop and read. Which makes for some embarrassing moments at work if somebody walks in while I'm either laughing hysterically at my computer or sitting there with tears running down my face. Glad this one was at home. So, so perfect after that episode. We've gotten some jems this season, but that was amazing. Maybe spring and longer days will brighten your mood, cause there's still four episodes to write about. ;)
3/31/2019 c1 Guest
Don't ever stop writing! You are so good at it. I get excited every time I see your name and know you've written something. That's because I know it will be excellent and well worth reading. Maybe with spring and the nicer weather you will feel more like writing!
I hope so and I wish the very best for you!
3/30/2019 c1 Guest
This was beautiful.
3/30/2019 c1 Guest
Jeez...now I'm crying and I haven't even had breakfast yet! That was exquisitely, beautifully painful and such a poignant ending.
3/30/2019 c1 Idreamofivan
Beautiful as always!
3/30/2019 c1 4Freya922
This made me choke up, after the power of this episode and the news of the series’ end. So beautiful.
3/30/2019 c1 Nerdy-Girl30
Beautiful!
3/30/2019 c1 158CBloom2
Beautiful story. Very well written x
29 Page 1 2 Next »