for Shipwrecked at Azkaban

3/27 c9 wolfy48
an interesting story please update soon can't wait for future chapters
2/8 c9 14Cissa-Lycoris-Black
I get confused when you switch through scenes, especially due to the grammatical errors that your story has...

How did Hermione end up de-aged and 500 years in the future... How did Draco know about his mother? Harry & Neville also know about Hermione, how? .. If Luna, Ginny & Ron don't really exist during Hermione's second round in Hogwarts, how did she not end up in St. Mungos for speaking to invisible people..

You also need to make a note in your summary that there will be incestuous behavior as well.
12/3/2019 c9 17Kigo Queen
Still an odd story.
11/26/2019 c8 Kigo Queen
Let's be honest. I'm confused. Like completely confused. I get the premise of the story I just... I don't know. I like what I'm reading though.
6/24/2019 c8 2the-leader-of-men
Decent read so far although, I would’ve liked to see a trigger warning on the rape scene— it was quite graphic to not have one.
5/16/2019 c1 Guest
Love this! Keep it going
4/21/2019 c8 DeJee
Ooeeehhhhh drama
Soo nymhadora is a child from bella and andy?
How did narcissa send draco to the magical world?
4/21/2019 c7 DeJee
I like the characters alot love this story
4/21/2019 c6 DeJee
Oooooohhhhhh
4/21/2019 c5 DeJee
Im confused is hermione a reincarnation or tje same person
4/21/2019 c4 DeJee
Soooo they are 500 years old bella is on the fourth floor but why is heemione the key? And where are the others?
4/21/2019 c3 DeJee
Sooo they lied to her?
Please tell me she isnt going to forgive them so easily?
What about bella and andy what are they?
Who was on the fourth floor? Druella?
Why did they need hermione to get to thw island?
4/21/2019 c2 DeJee
Why are the guys so ok with everything?
4/21/2019 c1 DeJee
Soooo she gets drugged and the boys are ok? Where are the others
4/4/2019 c1 3vilkiss
Hey! I just wanted to say that i like this fic...really much! :D. And your others fics that I follow every time you update them I'm more than happy :33. Number of reviews don't make honor to your creative mind and your writing style which improve each time you start a new story or you update one. All that to say that you do a fantastic job and that you should continue on this trail :DD. Good luck for the next chapters. A bientôt :)
17 Page 1 2 Next »