for Hearts of Asylum

6/6/2019 c5 12Devil Dragon Stand Knight
Will Kairi get in on the action? My Baby Girl deserves to be with her Boys!
4/3/2019 c3 32Spiderfan626
Great chapter. I only have one small suggestion, try spacing out your paragraphs a bit. By that I mean shorten them at little. Like at lead after one or two things after the characters say or think. But other than that, it’s a great chapter.

So, Kairi ended up in Wayne Manor and the Heartless are already in Gotham working for the Joker. Well... at least Kairi’s safe and has her heart here. Probably won’t be the same situation for Sora and Riku but they can probably take care of themselves.

Anyways, looking forward to what’s to come. Update soon
4/2/2019 c3 UNKNOWN
All right so far you’ve got my attention, looking forward to where this leads. So unlike in the game Riku doesn’t turn to the darkside, Kairi is the first to appear on the Batman Arkham world, and Sora will soon follow. Keep up the good work.

Also do you plan to cover the other sequels for both franchises? KH:2/3/DDD, BAA:City/Knight.
4/1/2019 c2 Spiderfan626
Interesting start... the whole station of awakening scene. Some grammar errors but I made plenty in my own stories so I won't judge. I'm actually working on a KH Injustice crossover. Only it takes place after KH3 instead. Looking forward to see how this turns out. Hoping to see Sokai moments in this. I also interested of how Batman is involved in your series. Update soon!