FanFiction.Net
for Fate Shallow Ember

10/23 c1 Guest
Esta súper bueno favor continúa
5/14 c6 Yikes
I just want one to not be abandoned
1/17 c6 ita123
OMG why did he stab Shirou? is shirou less valuable than sasuke or what? I think he will definitely let Shirou live too because Itachi is so protective of his younger siblings.

Hope you update soon
10/2/2021 c1 9M-E-S-1276
F
9/22/2021 c1 Dasgun

3/24/2021 c6 1SentinalSlice
One would expect Shirou to have a fire affinity. He was basically created by that fire in Fuyuki and then he was born as an Uchiha.
I am confused as to why Itachi would stab Shirou. He would have wanted him to be spared just like Sasuke.
I hope that you continue this.
12/26/2020 c6 Guest
I love this fic!
7/31/2020 c6 Drago - X6627
I just realized something Shiro would subconsciously start blaming Rin and sabre because they suggested him to do nothing make him less likely to ever listen to him getting him closer to Archer
5/15/2020 c6 3Megane102
Hope you continue this story! Really enjoying it thus far.
4/23/2020 c6 Sdarkness05
i hope there could be a new chap this is such a good story to just leave br
1/31/2020 c6 FireFox614
Dude, I know you're probably busy irl but are you ever gonna update this again? It's a decent Fate and Naruto cross which there are sadly hardly any of, and then when we start to get into the story there's no more and you haven't updated in almost 4 months.

I hope this ain't dead
1/4/2020 c6 10404617
mas cap
12/7/2019 c6 TeotakuFantasia
Ok..next
11/17/2019 c6 27camilo navas
Great chapter, please continue
11/14/2019 c6 InfinityMask
hmm.. Shirou can't use Sight for reading history any longer. did Shirou activated Sharingan just then, and that activation is the reason he can read history of weapon again?
145 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »