for Burn It Down

5/29/2019 c12 Guest
I love it please continue
5/29/2019 c12 SPCLjmm
Linda didn’t know about Lucifer by Sin-Eater? Her not yet knowing thru me off a bit. I feel as if she has known for eons. I’m rewatching every episode from the beginning again so that should get me fresh on key events! Other than my issue re Lindathese 3 chapters are great!
5/29/2019 c10 SPCLjmm
Beautiful chapter.
5/29/2019 c12 9NewLight 30
I hope will take what Lucifer has to say well, it’s awesome what they have. I enjoyed this chapter
5/22/2019 c11 Guest
My FAVORITE story by far!
5/23/2019 c11 1The Northern DireWolf
Love it
5/23/2019 c11 ravi.tati
Another great chapter. Hope Lucifer get his wings back for Chloe to see in this fic.
5/22/2019 c11 73jaimi-or-jaemi
Awwww what a lovely sort of morning for the two of them to have! I love it, well, Chloe, he'd totally be for you moving in and staying, and I'm sure you could figure out a space thing for when needed. Communication is the key here, you can do it!
5/22/2019 c11 Cathy Sullins
Very good
5/22/2019 c11 Guest
Thank you for this great story. The dialogue is spot on, the characters all seem just like they are in the series and i like the mystery you have chosen for them to investigate. i hope you will continue with this and explore their relationship as it unfolds. The on and off thing in the TV series was understandable as they wanted to keep up the tension, but it was so frustrating to never see them get together. I hope Netflix continues with series 5,6,7 etc as its such a great formula: witty, sexy, lots of beautiful women for the men to admire and the women to aspire to emulate, a different mystery every week, and a thrilling supernatural twist. How could Fox have cancelled that? Meanwhile I'm getting my lucifer fix from fanfiction and this is one of the first stories i've read. I've really enjoyed it so far and i think you write brilliantly. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks so much for sharing this.
5/22/2019 c10 Guest
I wish lucifer would get his wings back.
5/22/2019 c11 1Nerdygirl1995
Man oh man, every chapter just has me hooked beyond belief. I can’t wait for you to update! I need to know what happens next
5/22/2019 c11 9NewLight 30
I was very entertained with this chapter, good job
5/22/2019 c11 10Seriana Ritani
Reading this fic just makes me feel warm and safe. I absolutely love it, and am rereading each chapter multiple times just to get that feeling back.
5/21/2019 c10 Obsessive reader 7
I absolutely love this story!
259 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »