for Burn It Down

5/20/2019 c10 1The Northern DireWolf
Another amazing chapter I really enjoy the fact you did bring up the whole devil thing but handled it like i could of been in the show and its still in charecter for both lucifer and chloe. Your a extremely talented author who has a great sense of your characters personality. I really can't wait for more and am excited to see where this story goes!
5/19/2019 c10 33whYFeL
Yes, that's it...

He revealed himself to her, trusting her to run away as did the humans (and his siblings) before him, and was astonished instead by her conviction of his inherent goodness and determination to remain by his side, and her anger towards his family. On her part, she finally had belief together with her understanding on his hurts and actions, and now trusted him enough to give in to her desires.

Let's see them navigate through this knowledge, his family, and her murder attempt. Thanks for this chapter- you were right in saying that I'd love it. :)
5/18/2019 c9 SPCLjmm
Luv Trixie n Lucifer sequence. That relationship is one of my favs re Lucifer canonand your scene was wonderful!
5/18/2019 c10 hummergirlnv
I really love how you are slow to build up their love, keep writing.
5/18/2019 c9 SPCLjmm
I agree with EllaI vote for a happily ever after!
5/18/2019 c10 tribeofants
Oh my Luci! I loved this chapter so much! I'm glad you decided to lead the reveal this way and relatively early in the story as well. Gives them so much time to grow together without any lies and explore possible relationship . this chapter wasnjust great! Will you do any more Trixie/ Lucifer moments anytime soon?
5/18/2019 c10 2LillyHalliwell
Yay! I was looking forward to reading a chapter update, but pleasantly surprised to see two updates instead. I love the progress of this story!
5/18/2019 c10 CarlotaHdez
Que hermoso momento me encanto!
5/17/2019 c10 Cathy Sullins
Very good
5/18/2019 c10 28eskie02
Good story and excellent writing
5/18/2019 c10 4DaDragon562
This was beautiful. I really like how you handled the reveal and Chloe’s reaction.

I’m eager to see what happens when Uriel appears
5/18/2019 c10 9NewLight 30
This was my favourite chapter but I’m sad it’s done. Loved it
5/18/2019 c10 Alexwithachance
Cuuuuuute
5/17/2019 c10 ravi.tati
Love it! Can’t wait for more.
5/17/2019 c10 1Nerdygirl1995
Dude, I legit can’t get enough of this! I am so excited to see where the next chapter takes us ;)
259 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »