for Burn It Down

7/5/2019 c20 5Whovian Sherlockian Potterhead
i ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY

i knew from the beginning it was Dan who master-minded the fire, but that confirmation was still great hehe

the misunderstanding these two have with their lack of communication ughhh, but this story remedies that with Luci opening up to Chloe

i love the way Lucifer revealed himself to Chloe and how she took it

i'm excited to read the sequel!
6/24/2019 c20 4JayeMaru
I really like this story. It let us see what their life was like, while it developed their emotions over time. I didn’t guess the perpetrator, so that was well hidden. I’m glad their is a sequel, both because I look forward to more and because I like when storytelling has structure and we can experience the next installment of the story as a new, complete unit.
6/23/2019 c20 10Seriana Ritani
Dan was a twist I did not see coming. Well played!

I am on the edge of my devil-loving seat here.
6/21/2019 c20 2LillyHalliwell
Can't wait for pt 2! This has been amazing! I really hope they get back together..
6/21/2019 c20 1madcloisfan
Loved it
6/19/2019 c20 73jaimi-or-jaemi
What an ending to this part of the tale! Wowizer.
6/19/2019 c19 jaimi-or-jaemi
Oh Lucifer, don't run, it's not healthy for you in the long run. Excellent for the ass kicking he handed out, why am I not surprised it was detective douche.
6/19/2019 c18 jaimi-or-jaemi
I can totally get the worry and what not going on about their relationship. Yeah, that lady is gonna have a bad day at the end of it all.
6/19/2019 c17 jaimi-or-jaemi
*shakes head* brother dearest is a pain in the arse, it's curious to see what she was thinking about. Amusing they are both thinking the same way and doing the mutual pining.
6/19/2019 c16 jaimi-or-jaemi
Nice deal that they got going on, awwww for sofa snuggles
6/19/2019 c20 Wispr
Just an amazing story, love the ending and so looking forward to Part 2.
6/19/2019 c15 jaimi-or-jaemi
Ohhhhhh, nice! Yay for him not getting badly injured. I almost, almost feel bad for Iona.
6/19/2019 c14 jaimi-or-jaemi
Oh, ouch! What a way for the chapter to end! I wouldn't have expected that cop but it makes perfect sense.
6/19/2019 c13 jaimi-or-jaemi
Yay for them having a bit of a chat, maybe not the biggest or more detailed one, but still a nice little chat! Loved his gifts
6/19/2019 c20 4uzumaki misaki
Excellent! So looking forward to the sequel!
259 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »