FanFiction.Net

666’th review, also, this shit is fucking fire, rereading it rn
12/7/2023 c57 Darkeous
this shit is fye
2/17/2023 c100 Srw
Thank you for the original story. I very much enjoyed it.
1/30/2023 c100 mrjordanriver
Hi, I just consumed your fanfiction in a week and I must say that it is skilled writing. I agree with a lot of the critiques you said but that didn't stop me from finishing. I would also add that style at writing relationships is and genuine and how every relationship ideally should be. and that might be a weakness you have. Even the bad ones ended well. Oh calms down and dropped their problems in a natural ways. But I admit that such things are welcome occurrences in fantasy genre. How there was a cost to the friendship and that everyone was willing to pay it. I love that this Naruto wasn't as strong as the Canon one and yet his friendships made everything end up okay. Like maybe you should have had an epilogue of Itachi's funeral. But everything you wrote is in essence beautiful. Admit you definitely splattered some messes throughout. that's what makes your relationships so genuine. people can love each other in real life and things still might not work out. and I love that about your writing.
Thank you for writing.
1/30/2023 c100 mrjordanriver
Hi, I just consumed your fanfiction in a week and I must say that it is skilled writing. I agree with a lot of the critiques you said but that didn't stop me from finishing. I would also add that style at writing relationships is and genuine and how every relationship ideally should be. and that might be a weakness you have. Even the bad ones ended well. Oh calms down and dropped their problems in a natural ways. But I admit that such things are welcome occurrences in fantasy genre. How there was a cost to the friendship and that everyone was willing to pay it. I love that this Naruto wasn't as strong as the Canon one and yet his friendships made everything end up okay. I wish you would have ended on more of a sour note because you seem like somebody who enjoys Hallmark series.
1/18/2023 c4 KyoTheSlime
the man in front of him raised him head? ya made a small mistake.
it should be
the man in front of him raised his head instead. )!
12/6/2022 c100 Dacoldest
Fantastic story. Stumbled upon it searching for a team 7 friends fic. This really embodied that. This is one of my all time great stories. I especially like that you didnt overpower Naruto and Sasuke with KCM and EMS. Let it hang out there as future growth. It's not perfect, but I really truly enjoyed this. nothing I love more than a well-written, long story that veers off of the main rails.
8/17/2022 c34 Theworldsweakest
I really enjoyed the idea of this story. That being said somethings that made me drop was calling the Toad summons frogs constantly even with Jiraiya correcting them once and then even calling them frogs himself later on. Also the fact that one of the Sound ninja’s names were Dale and one of the Sand’s named Candice. Seeing such western names really broke the immersion and I couldn’t continue after that. I loved the ideas and story premise but couldn’t get past those things.
7/15/2022 c29 4Drax152
Oh ho? I'm not through the whole chapter yet, but is thia foreshadowing of Team 7 getting some training from Hiruzen?
7/14/2022 c16 Drax152
Naruto "Get Your Shit Together" Uzumaki
7/14/2022 c10 Drax152
"...he put 2 and 2 together. and got 8" Oh my god that's gold.
7/14/2022 c1 Drax152
This is some good writing. Finally, some good freakin food!
5/19/2022 c100 3JadeDragon927
Such a great ending to the story. I especially liked what you did with the hill at the end and everyone gathering around. It felt very nostalgic for me.

I will say, quite cheesy here and there lol but all is fine. Hope you continue writing and have fun!
5/19/2022 c98 JadeDragon927
I'm confused now. Earlier it said Naruto and Jiraiya traveled outside the village to get to pain and that Zetsu teleported to them to get the Gedo statue. Then the gang came over to assist, and now it says they tore up the Training Ground 3 field?
667 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »