for A Different Point of View

3/20/2020 c12 Curious
Does that mean Raine became a Queen since she has royal blood through Ardyn?
3/19/2020 c12 Guest
What a beautiful ending .They finally find peace . Thank you
3/17/2020 c12 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Wow! This was fantastic! Great job and what a way to end the story with a freakin’ BANG! Awesome! I practically burst into tears here! This is truly what love is all about! *sniffle* It’s sad to see the story end, but as they say, when one thing ends, another begins.

Keep things up in your future stories and I’m sure you’ll be going places!

As for this story? Going to my favorites. That’s for sure! Thanks for the great read.
2/26/2020 c11 Guest
Continue please
2/20/2020 c11 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Whoa...insane chapter! I must have more! I need to know what happens next!
2/1/2020 c10 nadia4245
hmmmmm. I wonder if he'll know if she's pregnant or not.
2/1/2020 c10 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Good chapter! Loved this! Although I can only wonder what Ardyn is hiding from Ellie? And is what he’s hiding have to do with her sickness issues? Hmm... hope that’ll be cleared up soon enough.

Till next time!

P.S. Also, is Altissia the place where...Lunafreya is murdered?

P.S.S. Also, out of curiosity, does Ignis (in this and in canon) have "strong feelings" for Noct? I only know SOME things about FFXV but yea. Would you mind elaborating a small bit?
1/27/2020 c9 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Another great chapter! Loving this!
1/26/2020 c8 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Great chapter! Loved it! And could what ever have made Ellie react that way toward food have been "Morning Sickness"? If so, does that mean Ellie is...!

Update again soon! Would love to see more!
1/19/2020 c8 nadia4245
ugh I'm dying from embarassment of them getting caught omg omg I just cannnot
1/9/2020 c7 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Good chapter! Glad to see an update after awhile!

Looks like things are progressing! I can only wonder what awaits everyone next?
12/12/2019 c6 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
It seems that things have finally begun! Update again soon! I’m looking forward to what’s next!
12/12/2019 c5 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Excellent chapter! Omg! That REALLY must’ve been embarrassing and mortifying to see Ardyn looking through Ellie’s "unique" novels! Lol. But I guess it worked out okay in the end. Although still, seems like plans are beginning...will Ellie’s opinion of him change?
12/12/2019 c4 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Holy moly! Great chapter! Although, was Ellie infected or anything when the dæmon attacked her? And when she proclaimed she’d protect Ardyn, did Ardyn remember how his fiancé did something similar when she protected him from his brother, Somnum?
12/11/2019 c3 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark