for Endlessly

5/6 c1 KittAnn
Okayyyy... sooo I am having a soak while reading your work and I was soooo moved with Draco's love that I almost drop my phone in the tub. lol.
3/13 c1 Adonisx
omg this is perfect!
6/27/2020 c1 Shawnjoell
Ooohhh. I love this. It’s something new for me! Love that Draco thinks Lucius will have kittens! I mean sounds like Hermione could end him! Lol. Makes me wonder what she did to McLaggen! Lol.
3/28/2020 c1 Guest
So good! I've never read a siren fic. Loved it!
2/14/2020 c1 4SophisticatedSage
Amazing job :)
9/19/2019 c1 4KeahiAst
OMG that was just too cute ️
7/21/2019 c1 Kelsey441
Looks like this one also needs a "complete" tag.

I love that Hermione chose him, not the siren. That's the thing that kills me in most veela stories. The lack of choice and consent.
6/15/2019 c1 Jeraly
I like the mix of siren into the relationship
5/21/2019 c1 13TheImperfectionista
That is so beautiful. I acknowledge that a beta would have been able to help you polish some of the mistakes but regardless I loved it. Thank you
5/6/2019 c1 MlleShadow
It's been a while, here I am again! Great story as always, I'd have liked to read more of the events leading up to this point hahaha But there were enough hints to let my imagination do the job! Looking forward to your next story!
4/26/2019 c1 ScienceMama
Just came across this one and enjoyed it! Their desire was so palpable despite the haze of confusion it caused them both at first :)
4/2/2019 c1 Guest
I like this creature person she became. Love their dialogue.
4/4/2019 c1 AussieSweet
Beautiful! What a fantastic gift! Thank you!
4/3/2019 c1 pgoodrichboggs
Awesome! I would love to read how Lucius has kittens, hehe!
4/3/2019 c1 UnicornMist
Wow! Fantastic story! I would love to read how Lucius/Narcissa react but this was perfect just the way it is as well. Thanks for sharing.
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »