for PsychiK

5/8 c32 3Zeta Grey
Huh. . . a finale. . . all good things must end an' all. . . twas fun while it lasted.
4/29 c32 Jeress
When I read the start of this chapter I had a thought that at the end Kirito would lose his MC status only to feel a disturbance... as he gained a different MC status, (with a reference or harem or ecchi) and him realize in dread that is own actions ended his first MC story and started a new one.

This was a good story, and very entertaining, thank you for writing it.
4/26 c32 ArmorOfGeddon
I kind of feel like everyone is just glossing over the fact that Yuuki and Kazuto can resurrect the dead! Like, that should probably be more of a big deal, especially given all legal documentation should indicate Aiko is still deceased.
4/25 c32 Mr Miliardo
You know, I know nothing in this realm is forever and everything sooner or later must end, and I'm grateful you didn't let this fall on the wayside and rot uncompleted like it sadly is the norm about fanfics, yet... I'll miss it. Now that the end has come, I wish it had gone on forever, but that is a pipe dream at best, like I know a pipe dream is the wishing to see how THE WORLD MOST POWERFUL PSYCHIC would get out from his current predicament. XD

I may have been a silent reader, but this was one of the best fics I ever read (if a little confusing because of the way you made Kazuto think and speak). Thanks for your work. I has been excellent.
4/21 c32 1Joshua the Arcanis
What a sweet ending to this story. Kazuto loses his MC status, but he'll never get the peaceful life that he 'wants.' Though, I think he'll enjoy this life more, eh? It's cute to see the small stories resolving themselves: Strea finally gets here hug, Aiko is revived (somehow?!), Asuna and Keiko both confess (kinda?), and Kizmel gets cuddle time! Plus, all the villains got destroyed last chapter, so every loose end is tied up! I hope Kazuto gets to enjoy his life hereafter.

Speaking of hereafter, do you plan to write something new now that you've finished both PsychiK and Nightblade? Or do you plan to move on to a new stage of life? Good luck either way, and I'll be here the minute I get a notif of a new story.

Until we meet again!
-Josh
4/17 c32 1Reaping Shadow
Noooooo this cant be finished. I neeeed mooore
4/17 c32 Grabacr
Last chapter was hella confusing but you know, maybe that fits this fic perfectly well. Confusing, but still an extremely entertaining and even fulfilling ride from start to finish. A journey I couldn't possibly have predicted or expected, and yet, an ending which is satisfactory. I'm glad to have accompanied you on this journey.

Will keep an eye out for when/if the next fic from you does come out.
4/16 c32 dhunis
... eh? That's it? Feels like it's supposed to be a 2 parter, or needs an epilogue or something.

Ah well, guess that's it. It's been a fun ride. Thanks for the story!
4/16 c32 Guest
I'm slightly disappointed that there won't be anymore chapters or an epilogue. Otherwise this was a fantastic work, congratulations on finishing a great work.
4/16 c32 Linkone1
Great chapter as always and a great send off for a amazing story. I can't speak for others but I can say that I loved this story and everywhere it went. I will admit I am sad to see that it's the end But I will always love this story for all the comedy moments it had. (Plus I can always reread it.) Thanks for making such an amazing story.
4/16 c32 1Viral Nacht
Hey, are you going to make a sequel of this? Because I want to see how The Most Powerful Psychic reacts to his MC status... again. Just like, 'Ah, yes... Free from my MC status and now an NPC... wait, NOOOOOOOO! I don't want to be the MC again! No No No No No!'
4/16 c32 hikariofdarkness08
Does this story have a sequel?
4/16 c32 Mistersnx
This was a nice ending, thanks for the rounds and wish thee was more fluff (smut)
4/16 c32 1Jpx0999
i loved this
4/16 c32 fluke2441
This has been so much fun to read! Poor Kazuto, all his psychic powers did not help him realize the consequences of his actions...How useless!

Thanks for the chuckle and fun times that I've had reading this!
410 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »